Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oh damn. I totally forget about Pogba

It's probably because there's no British media around there. No media on his back for 24/7

FmHaD-5WIAIeE4q
He’s been injured most of the season and the only we’ve heard about him is voodoo spells against Mbappe.

The FFF National Council of Ethics is demanding that Le Graet step down.

Should've been coming already from the heinous allegations and scandals uncovered last year but the Zizou disrespect ignited a firestorm and momentum towards getting him out of there finally.

Le Graet should step down, no questions.
Deschamps and him seem very close and seems like that had to do with the automatic renew.
Don't think Deschamps should be collateral damage though

How do you feel about Roberto Martinez? Coupé It Coupé It sfc415 sfc415 luisfigo luisfigo

original.gif

i dont love it and i dont hate it. we can talk about how belgium failed to win anything under martinez but it's so hard to win these international trophies. things really have to go your way with a little bit of luck. they lost to the eventual champs in 2018 in the semis and lost to the eventual champs in 2020. not progressing out of the group stage in a fake world cup doesnt matter to me. so im ready to give him more of a chance than i initially gave to santos when he replace bento. ask me again in march when euro qualifying starts and he trots out his first lineup.

but i was all in on mourinho. i wont be completely happy until mourinho leads the national team.

original.gif

i dont love it and i dont hate it. we can talk about how belgium failed to win anything under martinez but it's so hard to win these international trophies. things really have to go your way with a little bit of luck. they lost to the eventual champs in 2018 in the semis and lost to the eventual champs in 2020. not progressing out of the group stage in a fake world cup doesnt matter to me. so im ready to give him more of a chance than i initially gave to santos when he replace bento. ask me again in march when euro qualifying starts and he trots out his first lineup.

but i was all in on mourinho. i wont be completely happy until mourinho leads the national team.
Man Nike used to make great kits

Is he coming back?

Please don’t tell me he plays against Napoli Friday.

January 3, 2023

Allegri told reporters when asked for an update on Pogba’s fitness: “Paul is running and he doesn't feel pain in his knee. If he proceeds like this, maybe within 15/20 days he can be with the team. But we'll see later when he can return, step by step.”

Back
Top Bottom