• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I was thinking about this. I wonder if it has to do with Ronaldo moving out of the spot light and Mbappe stepping up. Focus is on the hot hand and all effort is on france.

Na.

Nike is just doing to too much. Classic corporate.

Thinking they’re being really innovative when the truth is they have players running around here looking like ***holes with this templates.

Happens to every company.

How did it come to this so fast Armada Armada ?

Shame that that's how it's ending with their 🐐

Foolishness that’s how. After he did his knee he wasn’t fully the same but was still a damn good player and better than every other forward on this roster. But he don’t fit the current coaches style (yea rather have the style of watching Ronaldo Cisnseros do NOTHING but hey at least he make the cute extra runs the coach likes:rolleyes) that combined with them butting heads and leading to Josef WILDIN in the dressing room after a game (he was wrong to do that but where it comes from wasn’t he knows most of this roster don’t give a damn and gives no effort on the pitch) got us where we are now.

Speaking of kits. Bayern doing something different for once. Wish it was blue tho. But I like it. vtotheinay vtotheinay

D59DDDB0-BBA7-48A4-BF02-B6B689BFD439.jpeg

BE8E563B-5627-48FD-A78F-4A41F8B658E0.jpeg

these are ugly
looks like a baseball tee

Oh **** it does :lol:

I thought of “Reverse Arsenal”.

But they had to do something. That all red Home Kit got tiring.

Show me a pic of Bayern’s last 8 Home Kits and I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

Back
Top Bottom