• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Sell Torres and Raphinha because those were pointless buys that just added to the expense bill, and for the love of God, don't sell Fati

That's probably the end of Pulisic at Chelsea.

Its gonna be a game of plug and play in the front three.

Last edited:
Sell Torres and Raphinha because those were pointless buys that just added to the expense bill, and for the love of God, don't sell Fati
i like rafinha. hes had trouble finding his feet but he produces when he plays. also, players do need time in new leagues.

Ferran Torres is so bad :lol:

Raphinha is going the Jesse Lingard route…

Another 26 year old prospect/up-and-comer with potential. :lol:

Fati is a weird one unless they really don’t trust that knee.

Torres and Raphina i feel like are both contributors. Sell them...definitely Barca is broke (allegedly). But I don't think they are done at top clubs.

I thought Fati was the future. The kid literally just turned 20. Maybe they see him as a big cash grab? That some one will pay top dollar for him? Idk doesn't seem to make sense

Torres and Raphina i feel like are both contributors. Sell them...definitely Barca is broke (allegedly). But I don't think they are done at top clubs.

I thought Fati was the future. The kid literally just turned 20. Maybe they see him as a big cash grab? That some one will pay top dollar for him? Idk doesn't seem to make sense
for what it’s worth none of the other reliable barca sources are saying fati is up for sale

i don’t believe it either

writing off a 20 year old who has already shown levels before a major knee injury is just dumb. only way it makes sense if someone has a big money offer but no one is doing that

Last edited:

Cash grab for Fati? Doubt it.

I don’t think many clubs would even pay that much right now for Fati.

I just don't see it with Raphinha, he does try things, maybe I'll end up being wrong but his career prior to Barca isn't necessarily impressive either.

Raphinha's a really skillful player who's capable of moments of magic but his consistency and decision making is lacking.

He had a real solid season for a bad Leeds squad so I get why clubs were after him.

Chelsea definitely could've used him last summer like they tried, would've been a better fit.

Wasn't necessarily needed at Barca though, which is why it was surprising how hard they went for him, but he's one of their better forwards now and has good understanding with Lewa.

Would be the last one I'd get rid of between him and those other 2 mentioned.

He was definitely a better option than Foden out of position :lol:, even Mount who was playing hero ball towards the end sending outside the box shots into the stands.

He was their top scorer in half the amount of minutes that their other top scorer Saka played. You play the hot hand at international tourneys and France's backline was there for the taking.

Having the trio of Saka - Kane - Rashford going at the likes of Upamecano, who dropped a disasterclass that game, would've caused them fits. They already controlled the game in the midfield for most of the match, they just couldn't get much going in the final third.

Instead Southgate only gave him 6 minutes of courtesy minutes at the end when they were losing...that was ridiculous when he was providing a constant threat whenever he was on the pitch for them in Qatar.

Rash ain’t better like he said 😂😂

What? :lol:

Getting rid of Raphinha before Fati? :lol:

If Fati plays for a year straight he’ll already be worth more than Raphinha.

Plus he’s better than Raphinha when healthy.

João is a great player. I agree with the sentiment that Atlei isn’t the best Suited club for him to be apart of. They usually cater to matured well experienced players. Puli and Raheem are to be out so maybe that’ll mean he’ll fast track his way to the starting XI.

Although I still want others like Ziyech to start more. Then there’s the battle for spots for the new Fofana coming up and Andrey Santos however long that will take.

then it’s the fact that he’s on loan. I mean look how long it took for zakaria to earn his spot. Been killing it every minute he got. With Tuchel I could see how he’ll manage the coming thru ranks of players(somewhat) but with Boehly and Potter I don’t know.

Back
Top Bottom