Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Wait Raheem Sterling is injured too?

So Felix is going to have to play LW for a while?

That’s not his best position man. He needs to be playing False 9 or behind a 9.

This is true. UEFA loves both of their Spanish children very much
not recently. the inter match was travesty

also it’s not just uefa. it’s the world. no matter how many americans or oilers come to the prem to buy teams its still the 2 biggest clubs in the world.
so basically all y’all’s clubs are smaller than a europa team :lol:

don’t sleep on al nasir though

tomdiginson tomdiginson

D4C8F180-D258-434D-B0CB-56D75A6D2109.jpeg
Really like these kits. Hopefully we do them justice.

i’m just stating facts. i’d like to see the numbers in europe. i bet i’m right.

but flyeed flyeed do you think vinicius is gassed? foyth really pocketed him in the villarreal match

Find the numbers if it’s facts.

Vini looks to have regressed in certain respects. His vision and creativity is there. But his focus seems to be lacking. Seems to play worse when he’s engaged in verbal back and forths with his opponents and they’re in his head which is every match this season. Also isn’t quick enough to pull the trigger on a shot like he was last season and is holding it too much again now imo.

Vini is very much a player who’s productivity can be measured in G/A since he doesn’t really make big contributions in other facets. And lately it seems the goals and assists haven’t been flowing for him which has at times made him a bit of a liability. In the end of the day tho he’s a player who can decide a match in a flash. So it’s hard to bench him but I wouldn’t be opposed to him and Rodrygo splitting some match time to give him a break at LW, especially against less talented sides.

Find the numbers if it’s facts.

Vini looks to have regressed in certain respects. His vision and creativity is there. But his focus seems to be lacking. Seems to play worse when he’s engaged in verbal back and forths with his opponents and they’re in his head which is every match this season. Also isn’t quick enough to pull the trigger on a shot like he was last season and is holding it too much again now imo.

Vini is very much a player who’s productivity can be measured in G/A since he doesn’t really make big contributions in other facets. And lately it seems the goals and assists haven’t been flowing for him which has at times made him a bit of a liability. In the end of the day tho he’s a player who can decide a match in a flash. So it’s hard to bench him but I wouldn’t be opposed to him and Rodrygo splitting some match time to give him a break at LW, especially against less talented sides.

Buy Leão.

He's getting doubled now all the time, he's gonna have to figure it out, or they gonna have to support him with an attacking LB

That opportunity he had today was all on him though. I do believe he is a bit tired though. I want to see Rodrygo get more time on that flank if Vini needs to rest a bit

That opportunity he had today was all on him though. I do believe he is a bit tired though. I want to see Rodrygo get more time on that flank if Vini needs to rest a bit
Problem is the team needs players, you rest Vini and have to start Asensio. Asensio can't play in big matches because he doesn't really do anything but shoot.

Sheesh. That PK lineup of Benz, Mod, Kroos and Ascen. Complete confidence in those. Only one missing is Balotelli >D( :frown: )

Zlatan getting paid to be a cheerleader at milan or what?

That money could be used on a player that can actually play.

After watching today's game, it's safe to say Leao wants to leave Italy.

Zlatan getting paid to be a cheerleader at milan or what?

That money could be used on a player that can actually play.

After watching today's game, it's safe to say Leao wants to leave Italy.

He came on as a sub tho right? Pioli is doing that thing Managers do when they play their B team in Cup competitions and expect to win.

But yea, he looked fed up and pissed on Sunday when Milan conceded two goals in Stoppage time. I’ve never seen him mad like that before. And I’ve seen dudes try to obliterate him slide tackling while he just gets up and brushes it off.

I would actually like to see an Angry Leão. He’s not being moved this window anyways, not a chance.

Back
Top Bottom