• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
BTW - This is one of the reasons I don’t like Domestic Cup competitions anymore.

If Managers aren’t going to take it seriously and just go out there with the B teams…

Why should I take seriously?

BTW - This is one of the reasons I don’t like Domestic Cup competitions anymore.

If Managers aren’t going to take it seriously and just go out there with the B teams…

Why should I take seriously?

I dont think anyone should…. No one really celebrates winning these domestic cup ties lol. Unless you’re Tottenham or Real Betis.

This is more for the smaller clubs to have a shot at happiness.

If Madrid won nothing but the CdR or even the Spanish Supercopa tbh….it’d be a failure of a season.

He came on as a sub tho right? Pioli is doing that thing Managers do when they play their B team in Cup competitions and expect to win.

But yea, he looked fed up and pissed on Sunday when Milan conceded two goals in Stoppage time. I’ve never seen him mad like that before. And I’ve seen dudes try to obliterate him slide tackling while he just gets up and brushes it off.

I would actually like to see an Angry Leão. He’s not being moved this window anyways, not a chance.
Came on as a sub like around the 70 minute mark. Took a couple wild shots outside the box. All the players were playing like it was an inconvenience.

One less comp to play. Probably benefits them in the champions league.

Wait Raheem Sterling is injured too?

So Felix is going to have to play LW for a while?

That’s not his best position man. He needs to be playing False 9 or behind a 9.
Either:

Felix ends up at LW

Havertz as the 9, Felix playing behind him and Mason Mount gets pushed out to the LW/RW with Ziyech on the other side

Felix plays as a 9, Havertz get the midfield spot behind him, Mount gets forced out to LW/RW, Ziyech gets the other side.

Quite a few combinations they could try, with the last two sounding better than option 1.

Either:

Felix ends up at LW

Havertz as the 9, Felix playing behind him and Mason Mount gets pushed out to the LW/RW with Ziyech on the other side

Felix plays as a 9, Havertz get the midfield spot behind him, Mount gets forced out to LW/RW, Ziyech gets the other side.

Quite a few combinations they could try, with the last two sounding better than option 1.

Oh God…Havertz and Mount

IDK how Tuchel did it :lol:

Chelsea fans you guys buying a Felix kit with the 11 on it or what?

Or are you to scared he might leave in 6 months? :lol:

Same vibes :lol:

1673503820354.jpeg

Lmaooo i mean, it IS accurate reporting.

It also begs the question; Is Kane the greatest player to never win a professional trophy?

I dont think anyone should…. No one really celebrates winning these domestic cup ties lol. Unless you’re Tottenham or Real Betis.

This is more for the smaller clubs to have a shot at happiness.

If Madrid won nothing but the CdR or even the Spanish Supercopa tbh….it’d be a failure of a season.
i have some news for you real madrid stan
1673532927790.jpeg

1673533108509.jpeg

in spain they actually take it seriously. more serious than some countries. i would say the FA cup is prestigious as well.
i love the fact that the smaller clubs get a chance to go against the big dogs. real madrid just lost to a 3rd division side. it’s also a good chance for the young players on the club to get some burn. little clubs deserve to compete too

Last edited:
i have some news for you real madrid stan
1673532927790.jpeg

1673533108509.jpeg

in spain they actually take it seriously. more serious than some countries. i would say the FA cup is prestigious as well.
i love the fact that the smaller clubs get a chance to go against the big dogs. real madrid just lost to a 3rd division side. it’s also a good chance for the young players on the club to get some burn. little clubs deserve to compete too

I’m with the competition with the smaller clubs and all that jazz but we’re not fielding the top XI unless we’re playing Barcelona in a semi or a final.

Also a CdR isn’t saving a manager at RM, if you only win a CdR in a season you’re likely to get the boot.

Back
Top Bottom