• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
They've had so many quality issues with all the teams they supply. Would assume Newcastle would jump ship soon, rumored to be going back to Adidas.

I don’t even know who they are.

Like who are these people. They just came out of nowhere.

Do something Wolves.

Rash brace in 30 minutes of action off the bench :pimp: :pimp:

Cheeky outside the boot ball from Casemiro for the assist.

There was a time where I'd always be nervous watching Rash on a 1v1 :lol:

Now I fully expect him to score each time and he pretty much has been this season.

This has become the best version of him so far, even better than the lockdown season

20230111_130514.jpg

He was definitely a better option than Foden out of position :lol:, even Mount who was playing hero ball towards the end sending outside the box shots into the stands.

He was their top scorer in half the amount of minutes that their other top scorer Saka played. You play the hot hand at international tourneys and France's backline was there for the taking.

Having the trio of Saka - Kane - Rashford going at the likes of Upamecano, who dropped a disasterclass that game, would've caused them fits. They already controlled the game in the midfield for most of the match, they just couldn't get much going in the final third.

Instead Southgate only gave him 6 minutes of courtesy minutes at the end when they were losing...that was ridiculous when he was providing a constant threat whenever he was on the pitch for them in Qatar.

Maybe he gets a new lease on life at Atleti with Cholo rumored to be on the way out?

Atleti is one of them apparently

Back
Top Bottom