• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
SmartSelect_20230108_143207_Twitter.jpg

DripNick DripNick defend it

y’all literally wanted to reup his contract and got mad when he didn’t

stop being so goofy

if you're really relying on public quotes trying to make it sound like we value a player highly then idk what to tell you. we've been looking to sell him this coming summer for a couple months now. every insider report said after his DUI back in oct/nov we were done with him and wanted him out. we're already in talks with a couple CBs and RB to replace him

Those quotes about Zizou are wild. Best French player of all time, World Cup winner with them. Proven manager, especially in a high level knockout tournament. Used to managing a stacked team. I’m going to just be that guy and say fff is racist 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Good man :pimp:

Le Graet is a pedophile and rapist covering up, racist POS that shouldn't even have his job anymore after all the wicked **** that was exposed from his tenure at the FFF last year.

Going at the French :emoji_goat: like that was as audacious as it was stupid.

Those quotes about Zizou are wild. Best French player of all time, World Cup winner with them. Proven manager, especially in a high level knockout tournament. Used to managing a stacked team. I’m going to just be that guy and say fff is racist 🤷🏽‍♂️.
DripNick DripNick 's been saying this, dude has never beaten the allegations over the years.

At this point, I can't think of another reason for the venom outside of racism. I guess he's offended that it was suggested that they would even consider "someone" like Zidane.

can’t believe they pulled this off without lewa.
in hindsight the draw against espanol was costly. could’ve been 6 points up.

araujo is wall. kounde and christensen were world class today.
can’t stand xavi constantly taking frenkie off and leaving busquets on.

Not only do several players at Chelsea not really compliment each other stylistically, they don't really care either.

Offensively it isn't there. Can't get forward, lots of side and back passes, no one who can really dribble past defenders or handle pressure on ball. No stability at striker, midfield is very underwhelming. Some guys won't make runs. If they do run others won't pass.

Its ugly.

Back
Top Bottom