• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Atleast Perez has no chance to continue his No-Winter-Transfers politics.
He absolutely will be pressured to buy an RB asap, because Lucas Vazquez will not survive as a starter till summer...or even winter tbh.
Idk if the RB you’ve been linked to would’ve helped today :lol:

So Lewy is the best striker of the last 20 years, right?
As much as I despise him as a person, I think Suarez probably takes that spot, or Benzema. Only because of their overall contribution to the team besides just scoring goals though.
Lewandowski is an insane goalscorer and has shown incredible longevity at the top level but his link up play and overall contribution to the team can't hold a candle to Suarez.

Last edited:
Brought back memories of my first clasico, the 2005 clasico when Ronaldinho got the standing ovation at the Bernabeu. A team of "galacticos" taking an L at home :lol:

20241026_180332.jpg
20241026_180334.jpg

🔥 🔥

Scoring goals>>>all that overall linkup play bs. He’s a striker and he has one job and he does that job better than anyone else.

Benz isn’t even really in the convo with him, if you take away one season no one even views him as being in the same league as the other two guys.

Suarez has the best peak I can accept that but Lewandowski is the same age and still doing it at the highest level.

You can take Suarez but it’s really based off athletics more than reality of being “better.”

People were saying Raphina was mediocre when he went to Barca. This man is balling out of control right now.

Lewa should have had a hat trick easy. 4-0 away in el clasico is big.

Back
Top Bottom