Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I think they do, iirc something around 80 million

Oh that’s way too much. Chelsea wouldn’t buy him back for that price.

Thought he had more goals before I posted that- he only has 4 this season so far.

Not like Roma are an attacking squad tho.

Not only do several players at Chelsea not really compliment each other stylistically, they don't really care either.

Offensively it isn't there. Can't get forward, lots of side and back passes, no one who can really dribble past defenders or handle pressure on ball. No stability at striker, midfield is very underwhelming. Some guys won't make runs. If they do run others won't pass.

Its ugly.
It's an issue you have when you cycle through a lot of coaches, then you through in two different administrations, you're going to have mix of a lot of players who brought in with different visions. On top of it, you guys always play your academy kids. So yeah it's going to take a bit to clear some players out and bring in some quality players.

Barca just squeaked out the W today. Araujo has been a blessing. Don't know how Torres got ejected for the confrontation when he had his head and his meat grabbed by Savic. Wild

I imagine Brazilian players known to support Bolsonaro might want to reconsider after this coup attempt by his violent stans. Could potentially cause issues in some dressing rooms.

https://www.reuters.com/world/ameri...ress-presidential-palace-brasilia-2023-01-08/

Bolsonaro backers ransack Brazil presidential palace, Congress, Supreme Court​

Oh I posted the videos of the ongoing chaos earlier in here in real-time.

I even said “Neymar was part of it” :lol:

Sad day for Brazil tho. Very sad. But not surprising.

Oh I posted the videos of the ongoing chaos earlier in here in real-time.

I even said “Neymar was part of it” :lol:

Sad day for Brazil tho. Very sad. But not surprising.
I don’t want to bring the politics in this thread too much but you’re 100% correct. I’m mainly surprised it didn’t happen sooner. Bolsonaro’s been following Trump’s playbook to the letter.
Before the election, he was already priming the base by repeatedly stating that the only way he could lose was if the election was rigged/stolen from them. Then after losing he kept on further riling up the base, embracing the fanatics, …

As for Spurs, I’m really glad Richarlison has such a good head on his shoulders. He might be an annoying **** to play against on the pitch but off the pitch he does loads of charity initiatives and donations for his country and vocally condemns Bolsonaro’s views on race etc.

Lucas Moura on the other hand… I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s cheering on his fellow stans in the insurrection.

Zidane blowing off Brazil and Portugal is tough.

I like it. French to the core.

He should go back to Club managing - but he’s extremely picky so I don’t think he will.

If France don’t win the Euro’s next year I think DD will get fired - Regardless of the new contract. Zidane will probably just keep waiting until then.

I don’t want to bring the politics in this thread too much but you’re 100% correct. I’m mainly surprised it didn’t happen sooner. Bolsonaro’s been following Trump’s playbook to the letter.
Before the election, he was already priming the base by repeatedly stating that the only way he could lose was if the election was rigged/stolen from them. Then after losing he kept on further riling up the base, embracing the fanatics, …

As for Spurs, I’m really glad Richarlison has such a good head on his shoulders. He might be an annoying **** to play against on the pitch but off the pitch he does loads of charity initiatives and donations for his country and vocally condemns Bolsonaro’s views on race etc.

Lucas Moura on the other hand… I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s cheering on his fellow stans in the insurrection.

Honestly, Football is politics half the time. So it’s fine with me.

But I’m not putting this all on Bolsonaro - I’m putting it on the Brazilian people.

Lots of Brazilians consider themselves to be the US equivalent in South America. They’ve ALWAYS had a crazy infatuation with the United States.

They love to copy the United States politically/systematically/economically/etc…

So like I said - wasn’t surprised.

when Poch got sacked at Tottenham and people acted like the last 18 months wasn't terrible.
This. The second part of that final season in particular is easily the worst viewing experience I’ve had since I started watching.
Tons of people only looked at the CL run to the final. The stats of that period from January to the end of the season were horrible but believe me, the football was much worse than the scorelines would suggest.
It wasn’t even entertainingly bad (as in being so bad that the game is very active), it was painfully boring as well.

Back
Top Bottom