Official Fiesta Bowl: Texas VS ohio state

Originally Posted by Jehul

Quan Cosby, man amongst boys
nerd.gif

Props to the Longhorns players. They partied and handled their business on the field. Successful bowl trip
smokin.gif
He is a man amongst boys... Dude is 26 years old !!!!! He should be a 5 year Veteran in the NFL !!!!!

Originally Posted by LayzieLou21

Originally Posted by Jehul

Quan Cosby, man amongst boys
nerd.gif

Props to the Longhorns players. They partied and handled their business on the field. Successful bowl trip
smokin.gif
He is a man amongst boys... Dude is 26 years old !!!!! He should be a 5 year Veteran in the NFL !!!!!

Same thing I said, has a wife and 2 daughters, all he needs is a draft pick. Sign a 4 year contract and he's good.

I remember back when you were JayGunna with that AI crossover avy. What got that SN banned?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
K8be

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Chester u lyin! ...

Outacontrol posted a "who is this Niketalk" thread for that hot chick with the nipples that's on page 1.

I'm just scrollin along, reading the responses... then halfway down the 2nd page K8be has this GIANT collage of some mexican chick gettin boned. Like it had a title and everything that said "latina <beep> gets <beeped>." I almost got in trouble cuz the wifeys sittin RIGHT BEHIND ME.

It was epic.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn i wish i saw it
no way
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

k8be...
pimp.gif

Ay, Gunna...did you know that DJ Shockley finished second in the Heisman voting?

just got home from the game...unbelieveable!!!! i was sitting in the osu section 5 rows behind the animal (the wrestler) and still cheerin for texas cause im ahuge MICHIGAN FAN.....WOO GO BLUE!!!

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Chester u lyin! ...

Outacontrol posted a "who is this Niketalk" thread for that hot chick with the nipples that's on page 1.

I'm just scrollin along, reading the responses... then halfway down the 2nd page K8be has this GIANT collage of some mexican chick gettin boned. Like it had a title and everything that said "latina <beep> gets <beeped>." I almost got in trouble cuz the wifeys sittin RIGHT BEHIND ME.

It was epic.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn i wish i saw it
It was Olivia O Lovely
nerd.gif

I fell asleep during the game, +#+@ was mad boring..

Props to ohio st. for keeping it close

Back
Top Bottom