Official Fiesta Bowl: Texas VS ohio state

That dude thanked everybody except Quan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

FOX sucks! Give it up!
Cosign. I have no earthly idea why the hell they even picked up the contract, they don't do any college football the entire year and then allof a sudden come in with this "Bowl Bash" crap. Their commentators suck, presentation is sub-par and overall the games are just boring to watch ontheir network, at least when ESPN gets the contract, we'll know they'll go over the top with the BCS.

To all the salty Miami fans who feel it's necessary to come into OSU threads and act like they were born and raised fansof any team we are playing...

All I have to say is W!

Anyways I would have liked the privledge of getting smashed by Florida but its better to end the year on high note.

Real talk I hate everything about Oklahoma but I hope they win even though they won't.

I'm thinking that OSU is behind dealt karma over and over for being handed that game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hampisaboss

Time for me to fade into Bolivia
laugh.gif

Tressel or Something has to Change asap

Ahh im so sick right now
yea something has to change need to fire offense/defense coordinator

and why beanie gotta get hurt every game

I thought the play calling was as good as it could be given the team Ohio St was playing..To be honest, since the 'SC game Ive been ready for this seniorclass to move on and let the next group start fresh.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

laugh.gif

Ahh im so sick right now

That D hasnt been the same since Dantonio left
Tressel callin plays is a no-no
Maybe Tress should get the ax he won the chip with Coopers players and help from the Refs
Gotta keep it real he hasnt won a meaningful game in a long long time

Originally Posted by kingkb34

To all the salty Miami fans who feel it's necessary to come into OSU threads and act like they were born and raised fans of any team we are playing...

Whatever....see you in 2010 Suckeye...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

FOX sucks! Give it up!
Cosign. I have no earthly idea why the hell they even picked up the contract, they don't do any college football the entire year and then all of a sudden come in with this "Bowl Bash" crap. Their commentators suck, presentation is sub-par and overall the games are just boring to watch on their network, at least when ESPN gets the contract, we'll know they'll go over the top with the BCS.
completely agree (only time ever
laugh.gif
).
The picture on fox sucks and they got the worst commentators ever.

Although it is gonna be ridiculous when ESPN takes over. I'm just gonna keep on hating on them as I watch 5 hours a day

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

To all the salty Miami fans who feel it's necessary to come into OSU threads and act like they were born and raised fans of any team we are playing...

laugh.gif
gotta love fans who love to live in the past...i bet you're just like one of those yankee fans who's favorite phrase is 26 championships!!!

that's not a knock on any yankee fan on this board, i'm just saying...

laugh.gif

Ahh im so sick right now

Maybe Tress should get the ax he won the chip with Coopers players and help from the Refs
Ima try an be level head..emotions might get the best of me (
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
).
-W/ Coach D the defense gave up a lot more..and they bltiz tonight and against 'SC just as much as they did w/ coach D.
-Tress callin plays is...
ohwell.gif
strategically I think he's better thanaverage but I agree he should. Coach Hazell??

Texas has got to find a running back that can grind them out tough yards on a consistent basis... Ogbonnaya, Whittaker, and Johnson suuuuck...
sick.gif
smh.gif

Colt McCoy ...
pimp.gif

^ Cmon man, all fans do that when their teams are in a slump. I ain't trying to sit here talking about how dope our 7-6 seasons were

laugh.gif

Ahh im so sick right now

The main thing thats keepin tressel around is his record vs michigan but that doesnt mean anything now cause michigan sucks
the last big game he won was when they beat michigan when michigan was ranked #2

im glad to see this senior class go they only brought heartbreak to me

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

laugh.gif
gotta love fans who love to live in the past...i bet you're just like one of those yankee fans who's favorite phrase is 26 championships!!!

that's not a knock on any yankee fan on this board, i'm just saying...
How am I living in the past?

This has nothing to do with Miami. He brought Miami up....not I.

I just recognize OSU* for the garbage that they are. I haven't even mentioned Miami in this thread.

Everything wrong with Pryor's throw is correctable. His mechanics, low release, unset feet.

All of that should be caught n corrected this summer. Its up to him and QB coach to stay dedicated n work at it

Back
Top Bottom