Official Fiesta Bowl: Texas VS ohio state

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Texas has got to find a running back that can grind them out tough yards on a consistent basis... Ogbonnaya, Whittaker, and Johnson suuuuck...
sick.gif
smh.gif

Colt McCoy ...
pimp.gif
I hope they got some good recruits because all I see is Fozy

tired.gif

i feel like smashin somethin right now

laugh.gif
@cryami fans.........one of them even has florida gators in their sig
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

To all the salty Miami fans who feel it's necessary to come into OSU threads and act like they were born and raised fans of any team we are playing...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
real talk!

can we get ONE BCS win tho
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Everything wrong with Pryor's throw is correctable. His mechanics, low release, unset feet.

All of that should be caught n corrected this summer. Its up to him and QB coach to stay dedicated n work at it
Coach Daniels is gonna have him legit next yr.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Texas has got to find a running back that can grind them out tough yards on a consistent basis... Ogbonnaya, Whittaker, and Johnson suuuuck...
sick.gif
smh.gif

Colt McCoy ...
pimp.gif
I hope they got some good recruits because all I see is Fozy
The only RB they got coming in is Chris Whaley... They promised him he was the only RB they'd offer this season...

He should be a good one, but I don't think he's a guy that's gonna come in and do work from day one...

Everything wrong with Pryor's throw is correctable. His mechanics, low release, unset feet.

All of that should be caught n corrected this summer. Its up to him and QB coach to stay dedicated n work at it
Nah. OSU* coaches said they've been working on it and with him.

Yet his throwing motion still looks like...

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Nah. OSU* coaches said they've been working on it and with him.

Yet his throwing motion still looks like...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Longhorns will be dangerous next year. The big concern is replacing the seniors on the defensive line.

Texas @ OK State and Texas vs. Kansas next season will be great

I can't link it dude... it's bad. I don't want the ban hammer.
laugh.gif

EDIT - The post was deleted. All I'm gonna say is... dude posted pron. He went out in a blaze of glory.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

laugh.gif

EDIT - The post was deleted. All I'm gonna say is... dude posted pron. He went out in a blaze of glory.
Kobe I see you then...
pimp.gif

Actually, you're not gonna see a huge improvement while the season is going on. C mon man.
There's too much info that he ( a freshman) is taking in rite now.
Summer is when u will see results. When all he's doin is throwin passes

laugh.gif
Chester u lyin! ...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
What?

roll.gif

You got your old name back.

But yeah, TX...won...Coaching does make a difference, doesn't make sense for OSU to make it and fall short...maybe its a Big 10 Big 12 thing.

laugh.gif
Chester u lyin! ...

Outacontrol posted a "who is this Niketalk" thread for that hot chick with the nipples that's on page 1.

I'm just scrollin along, reading the responses... then halfway down the 2nd page K8be has this GIANT collage of some mexican chick gettin boned. Like ithad a title and everything that said "latina <beep> gets <beeped>." I almost got in trouble cuz the wifeys sittin RIGHT BEHIND ME.

It was epic.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Chester u lyin! ...

Outacontrol posted a "who is this Niketalk" thread for that hot chick with the nipples that's on page 1.

I'm just scrollin along, reading the responses... then halfway down the 2nd page K8be has this GIANT collage of some mexican chick gettin boned. Like it had a title and everything that said "latina <beep> gets <beeped>." I almost got in trouble cuz the wifeys sittin RIGHT BEHIND ME.

It was epic.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn i wish i saw it

Back
Top Bottom