Official Fiesta Bowl: Texas VS ohio state

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I remember when that was my Avy. Good times.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
SneakerPro wrote:

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Everything wrong with Pryor's throw is correctable. His mechanics, low release, unset feet.

All of that should be caught n corrected this summer. Its up to him and QB coach to stay dedicated n work at it
Nah. OSU* coaches said they've been working on it and with him.

Yet his throwing motion still looks like...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

These damn OSU fans are losing it. I'd point you to the nearest 10+ story building but ya'll aren't worth my time...

what the hell how gunna get his OG name back and where do i sign up to get mine?

what was in dudes sig/

I'm an OSU student[they are going crazy in Columbus, suicide watch status
laugh.gif
] and I'm glad they got beat (from Texasby the way
happy.gif
), put Tressell's %$@ on the hotseat.. but i must say that was his best called game in 4years
pimp.gif

As a life long Ohio State fan I am once again left to wonder what direction Jim Tressel is taking the Ohio State program. He settles for way too many field goal attempts. He is way too conservative. The field goals may work against Youngstown State, Ohio and Troy but USC, LSU, Florida and now Texas are not the inferior opponents that Tressel likes to beat up on. I don't believe that Ohio States talent is so inferior to these teams and that will be evident in the NFL draft as several Buckeyes may be taken in the first few rounds. I believe the coaching is terrible. Mack Brown's halftime adjustments made Tressel look stupid once again. If Tressel must remain the coach, he must fire Bollman and Heacock and hire some coordinators that can adjust during the game. I hope Beanie goes to the NFL, he will be eaten alive by real men. He can't play a single game without being hurt. He won't make it 4 games into an NFL season before he is out! Tressel needs to quit being a politician and start coaching football. Ohio State needs to quit playing the patsies at the beginning of the season and then want national respect at the end of the season. I can't wait for the day when that overpaid, underachieving, sweater vest wearing, field goal loving, Big 10 defending, conservative play calling sorry excuse for an Ohio State coach is no longer on the sidelines. He has taken Ohio State to a national embarrasment during his tenure and it will only get worse.

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

As a life long Ohio State fan I am once again left to wonder what direction Jim Tressel is taking the Ohio State program. He settles for way too many field goal attempts. He is way too conservative. The field goals may work against Youngstown State, Ohio and Troy but USC, LSU, Florida and now Texas are not the inferior opponents that Tressel likes to beat up on. I don't believe that Ohio States talent is so inferior to these teams and that will be evident in the NFL draft as several Buckeyes may be taken in the first few rounds. I believe the coaching is terrible. Mack Brown's halftime adjustments made Tressel look stupid once again. If Tressel must remain the coach, he must fire Bollman and Heacock and hire some coordinators that can adjust during the game. I hope Beanie goes to the NFL, he will be eaten alive by real men. He can't play a single game without being hurt. He won't make it 4 games into an NFL season before he is out! Tressel needs to quit being a politician and start coaching football. Ohio State needs to quit playing the patsies at the beginning of the season and then want national respect at the end of the season. I can't wait for the day when that overpaid, underachieving, sweater vest wearing, field goal loving, Big 10 defending, conservative play calling sorry excuse for an Ohio State coach is no longer on the sidelines. He has taken Ohio State to a national embarrasment during his tenure and it will only get worse.

Exactly how i feel.

I am surprised to see so many of you Bucks fans down on Tress. You guys loved him when we started the BCS games 4-0, now losing three straight you wanna callfor his head? A chance at D coordinator, yes, Heacock doesn't make adjustments to the game being played well enough. But Tress has once again a top (rightnow ranked #1) recruiting class for next year, and as long as they keep winning the Big 10, they will keep being in BCS games. If you wanna replace Tress tellme 5 coaches that are better than him.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Somewhere there are tons of people wearing Bills Super Bowl Champs shirts and OSU Bowl Game Winner shirts that they got for free......

Remember, its not a lie if you believe it *george constanza*
wink.gif

Damn, I missed the show. But seriously, are you all forgetting how to play football in the Midwest? You guys look strong against other Big Ten teams but whenyou play against the big boys from the South and the West you get murdered.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I was wondering how a 3 loss OSU even got into the BSC...
Ya me too..did that happen this yr? No
laugh.gif

I was happy w/ the way they played. Texas could very well be playing for the MNC thurs and Ohio St (who rly had no business being there) had the game lastnight...and w/o Beanie for most of the 2nd half. Im happy w/ where we go frm here.

Tressel called the worst game I've seen him call in a long time! He made OSU one dimensional...
He would have been better off with Boeckman becuz at least he can complete passes...Pryor throws like a girl!

i know mid afternoon one of those threads was still open that he was in, im check it out if its still there

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i know mid afternoon one of those threads was still open that he was in, im check it out if its still there
It's still there...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

It's still there...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i look like 10 pages back and someone had sent it to the 1st page
roll.gif

great game - i had 5 heart attacks - our (texas) D looked so weaaak

anyway good to get the W and revenge from the last loss to OSU - cant say much about our bball team losing to Arkansas..........AJ is starting to look madsuspect - he thinks hes reggie at MSG....

hook em

Back
Top Bottom