Official Fiesta Bowl: Texas VS ohio state

Originally Posted by WILLINC

How the hell do you take a sack right there.

OSU FTL
payback for benching him week 4
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Well... my reverse psychology worked.
pimp.gif

I even jinxed these #%$%%*+ in my bowl pick 'em.

LOL @ OHIO STATE.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YA'LL SUCK.

MY @%$. you know good and damn well u was going for OSU

we will beat the hell out of OSU for !+%%%%% up our AP split next year!!!!

+%%% you VEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great ending, horrible announcers, no energy at all. Texas really can't say they're deserving of No. 1 after this performance though. Congratsnonetheless, Colt's a beast and hopefully Tebow comes back so we can see UT/UF in Pasadena next year.

Dam the OSU fans look like there going to just break down. i actually feel bad for them. actually no i dont.

Moral of the story = Stop putting these wastes of lives in meaningful bowl games!

P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

+*!% you, Columbus!

Gunna, where the Kool Aid pics at?

Is that dude Alex Boone a Senior, Buckeyes should be glad he is gone, if he is the leader of that OL, yikes!
grin.gif

The only reason I know his name is because they always show him getting beat: Derrick Harvey, Everson Griffen, Kyle Moore, Brian Orakpo, etc. etc.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm surprised the refs didn't call a hold on that TD. OR that Texas even got a reasonable spot on that 4th down. Where was Terry Porter at tonight?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Great ending, horrible announcers, no energy at all. Texas really can't say they're deserving of No. 1 after this performance though. Congrats nonetheless, Colt's a beast and hopefully Tebow comes back so we can see UT/UF in Pasadena next year.
not if dirty has anything to say about that
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom