Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

After the first week numbers come out, it will slowly die.

Then someone will come out the woodwork saying "upon further listen..."

THEN, it will fade away.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

After the first week numbers come out, it will slowly die.

Then someone will come out the woodwork saying "upon further listen..."

THEN, it will fade away.
QFT

Then we'll see the Official Relapse 2 Thread towards the end of the year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

^ And you had a post on every single page.

laugh.gif
youre probably right ... its funny because before this thread i thinkthe last time i visited the music forum is when the carter 3 dropped ... before that probably when the carter 2 dropped lol ...

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

^ And you had a post on every single page.
roll.gif
sorry LilStar that was prettyfunny

tjrozario wrote: Question: if ya think relapse sucks... how ya think 50 gon do!?.. ross wins
50 album will suck....and I don't %@@$ with Ross like that but it seems everybody just pushes all his background #!@% to the side and rockwith him cause he makes "good music" so I guess you can say Ross is the victor...if there is one from 2 losers
laugh.gif

The only way 50 album is gonna be hot is if he on some GRODT #!@%....but he can't go back to that because now NOBODY BELIEVES HIM and all that street talkhe was spitting....I can't rock with 50 because he was so upset at Ja for singing and he doing the same exact #!@%....

"I did a song with Ja Rule bigging the city up
She did the Magic Stick remix with Olivia"
- Kiss
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Damn D-Block ate this man alive...
sick.gif
sick.gif
Shots Fired, Problem Child, Ms. Jackson
smh.gif

i like relapse..

but now after listening to his older tracks, i really hope his next album has a more serious tone and voice he had

all in all im just happy he's back with an album
pimp.gif

One thing nobody really mentions which is impressive as hell IMO is only 2 Guest appearance on the whole album.... most of the album is only Em..

(Crack a bottel don't count)
laugh.gif

its different a lil bit but I like it.. gotta give it a few more spins, but first I'ma take a break to check out Blackout2

I may be crazy for saying this... but I think I may rank Relapse number 2 in Marshall's catalogue

MMLP
Relapse
SSLP
Eminem Show
Encore

I just can't stop playing it.....

after thoroughly dissecting this album ... i have to rank them like this ...
infinite
mmlp & eminem show
relapse & sslp
encore

contrary to popular belief, his albums are very different so its hard to rank them ...

That freestyle verse about shark animal throwin body parts at scarlett johansen will be one of the verses on Alchemist album.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I may be crazy for saying this... but I think I may rank Relapse number 2 in Marshall's catalogue

MMLP
Relapse
SSLP
Eminem Show
Encore

I just can't stop playing it.....
YEP

Yeah I bought 2 cds since relapse came out and I can't stop playing it. I like insane but when I play it around other people, they look disgusted. Haha

This album sucked. I havnt been this disappointed since I heard X's last album. Only hot tracks were beautiful, crack a bottle, and steve berman

1. MMLP (Incredible improvement and buzz).
2. Relapse (Most complete album yet...Infinite is second in this category)
3. a) Infinite (Not one song I don't like to this day. Came in the door as a great lyricist).
b) Eminem Show (A collection of his most poignant songs in one album...Though Lose Yourself wasn't on the album I kinda group it in there)
4. Encore (Has some gems that get over looked i.e. Spend Some Time)
5. SSLP.....The way I feel about Relapse is the way I think most of his fans feel about this album, but I never understood the hype. FBT stepped their game uptremendously for MMLP

Back
Top Bottom