Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

I get amped when "Crack A Bottle" comes on for some odd reason.
laugh.gif

It's going to feel good having the hard copy in my hand.

Patiently waiting.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

am i reaching saying he will sell a mill first week?
if you said 2mil id say it would be a reach, but theres no way he doesnt sell a mili first week ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

if you said 2mil id say it would be a reach, but theres no way he doesnt sell a mili first week ...

I'm gonna remember that when the sound-scan come out...

you figure white folk account for most music sales, add that the album is good, not on some ENCORE tip so I think he's gonna hit the 800-1 mill mark.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I'm gonna remember that when the sound-scan come out...
yeah me to...
nerd.gif

I'm listening to this right now.

It's decent at best. A lot of you all are fellating the homie Marshall far too much. Rhyme patterns are dope, but the subject matter is just ******ed.

so are you one of those that want him to rap about guns and how much cocaine he sold and brag about *!!+!!$?

so are you one of those that want him to rap about guns and how much cocaine he sold and brag about $@#*%$@?

For real... I can only listen to so much cocaine rap... the newest Ross got old in 2 days

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

so are you one of those that want him to rap about guns and how much cocaine he sold and brag about *!!+!!$?
stop acting like theres no in between... plenty of rappers spit about social %+*%... everyday life...

word...
eyes.gif
like thats all anybody else raps about

so yall want an album titled relapse from eminem to be about social !+++? cuz im expecting songs about demented !+++ and drug use, but maybe im just being toological ...

It's such a hoot to listen to this album in the car with other, non-eminem fans, or even fans of rap, and literally almost every other word is fucc,lesbian, fucc, valium, fucc. And to see the expressions on their faces.
laugh.gif

Is anybody up to counting how many times he uses "fucc" on this album, I think it might be record high.

Come on, It's tomorrow. 2mill or BUST !!!

so yall want an album titled relapse from eminem to be about social !+++? cuz im expecting songs about demented !+++ and drug use, but maybe im just being too logical ...
u just a groupie man...

so yall want an album titled relapse from eminem to be about social !+++? cuz im expecting songs about demented !+++ and drug use, but maybe im just being too logical ...
we understand its a concept album... too bad hes used the same concept on all his other cds... u just a groupie man... the title finally fits the concept so its acceptable... @$#@ a concept album... make good music... or at least use a dope concept how lupe did... em just made that !#!+ as an excuse to give yall the same $%!*%#$$ again and yall eat it up... by ur logic relapse 2 should b the exact same cd...

yeah buddy do you understand the double entendre???????????????? Relapsing back to his former self after encore wasnt really all he was ... ... ... ... ... ifigured someone i consider to have some knowledge about music would understand that ... save all that stan %+*$ for someone else like dapper d and a few others...

first of all this album is not really a concept album, david bowie and The Who made concept albums, look into those. just because every song mentions pillsdoesn't make it a concept album. there's an overall message to this album, but every song does not relate to one another like they would on a conceptalbum.

as far as eminem rapping about social issues and other topics...why should he? The number one thing he has going for him is his technical rhyming and wordplay.The guy chooses to base his music on crazy rhymes about whatever the hell the first thing is he thinks of. You can tell since his freestyles are so similar tohis songs.

Eminem should be appreciated for the fact he can make dope !*@ rap songs, dont try to make him out to be the role model he isn't.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

^ you're a stan.

Just admit it.

Or continue to be blinded by your standom.
ive already admitted em is my favorite rapper and i think hes the best ... but just because he made a song called stan you call me a stan thatscool ... if jay-z made a song called ***@%% about his die hard fans, id be dropping ++@+%!# all over NT ...

but for people to not understand something is a different issue ...

the way i am > your entire feel good music youll ever put out ... and thats not being disrespectful just pointing out that em has plenty of "feelingand substance and emotion" ...

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

first of all this album is not really a concept album, david bowie and The Who made concept albums, look into those. just because every song mentions pills doesn't make it a concept album. there's an overall message to this album, but every song does not relate to one another like they would on a concept album.

as far as eminem rapping about social issues and other topics...why should he? The number one thing he has going for him is his technical rhyming and wordplay. The guy chooses to base his music on crazy rhymes about whatever the hell the first thing is he thinks of. You can tell since his freestyles are so similar to his songs.

Eminem should be appreciated for the fact he can make dope !*@ rap songs, dont try to make him out to be the role model he isn't.

i KNOW its not really a concept album... but i just say that since lilstar is so stuck on that fact...

laugh.gif
@ "he can make dope @@+ rap songs"... random raps about nothing sounds like lil wayne to me... im not sayin be a role model but he dont have to rap about random nonsense... the @#+! is just stupid... i make music... i dont wanna b remembered for how good i rapped but for the music i put out... aint nobody gone look back at his music in 20 years and b like "this is amazing"... they just wont... i need music with feeling, substance, and emotion... eminem dont rap about nothing real so all of those are lacking...
Once again, What position are you in to tell one of the highest selling rap artists what to make music about?
Eminem will be a legend for the music he made, whether you agree or not. Nobodies ever done what he has, and never will. you don't make it to that level" rapping bout nothing real". What's real? Rap in general is not real. It's all relative

You are Delusional.
laugh.gif

We'll see. I'll stand behind 1.4 easily.

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

first of all this album is not really a concept album, david bowie and The Who made concept albums, look into those. just because every song mentions pills doesn't make it a concept album. there's an overall message to this album, but every song does not relate to one another like they would on a concept album.

as far as eminem rapping about social issues and other topics...why should he? The number one thing he has going for him is his technical rhyming and wordplay. The guy chooses to base his music on crazy rhymes about whatever the hell the first thing is he thinks of. You can tell since his freestyles are so similar to his songs.

i KNOW its not really a concept album... but i just say that since lilstar is so stuck on that fact...

laugh.gif
@ "he can make dope @@+ rap songs"... random raps about nothing sounds like lil wayne to me... im not sayin be a role model but he dont have to rap about random nonsense... the @#+! is just stupid... i make music... i dont wanna b remembered for how good i rapped but for the music i put out... aint nobody gone look back at his music in 20 years and b like "this is amazing"... they just wont... i need music with feeling, substance, and emotion... eminem dont rap about nothing real so all of those are lacking...
Once again, What position are you in to tell one of the highest selling rap artists what to make music about?
Eminem will be a legend for the music he made, whether you agree or not. Nobodies ever done what he has, and never will. you don't make it to that level " rapping bout nothing real". What's real? Rap in general is not real. It's all relative

yall are hopeless... u and lilstar should elope... then kill yallselves as a sacrifice for the god yall worship who is eminem...

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom