Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

it aint that... i dont listen to common and +*+! all day... i listen to gucci and everybody... i just dont wanna hear about serial killer and rape... and corny !*! drug references... btw must b the ganja is one of the worst weed songs i ever heard in my life...
thats because its not about weed ... its a metaphor for him getting back with dre ... i really thought you were better than this
laugh.gif
first relapse and now this song ... smh

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I honestly dont think em is even gonna reach a mill. first week

All I'm gona say is just wait and see. I don't know if you realize the fanbase Eminem has. A lot of them being female, which religiously buy hisalbums. plus, there's at least million lilstars out there
tongue.gif

see man thats where the line has to be drawn ... even people who dont like em can listen to Beautiful, Deja Vu, Stay Wide Awake, Hello and 3am for starters ...

May 18 2009 4:23 PM EDT
[h1]Are Eminem And 50 Cent Touring Together This Summer?[/h1] [h2]G-Unit's Lloyd Banks says 'there's conversations' about an Anger Management redux.[/h2]
[h2][/h2]

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

see man thats where the line has to be drawn ... even people who dont like em can listen to Beautiful, Deja Vu, Stay Wide Awake, Hello and 3am for starters ...

Not directed to just you, but how can you people argue OPINIONS. If you like em, YOU like him. If the next man doesnt, why would it bother you? And WHY try tochange the opinion of someone you will never meet? I just never understood this and its over run niketalk for the last 4-5 years.

so since everyone is fighting, let me get the thread back on topic with a good question.

Where is the best place to buy this tomorrow? is anyone doing a deluxe edition or anything?

frown.gif
does it at least come with the bonus songs D? and is the best buy here doing all Em and 50 cds for 8$ as well? Might have to recop SSLP, MMLP, TES andGRODT.

I don't go to Em for social issues.. It does not make sense for him to become a social rapper after all the
ridiculous $*&@ he says.. I didn't like Mosh, its fine to do songs like Renegade cause it relates to his music
but for Em to preach to me is a joke.. I listen to Em for three things, flow, comedy and beats.. I don't listen to
Em to know what to do about poverty or war.. Whoever wants him to rap about that stuff just wants him to be
somebody he's not.. I think you can still grow as an artist without having to be a "social" rapper..

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Don't mind IHateTime....When he is faced with a real question he just ignores it because he is just a " good ol days backpack rapper" who's just aimlessly hating.

For someone who doesn't like Eminem very much sure spends a lot of time in a thread dedicated to his album release. For whatever the reason may be.

Willing to bet his play count in iTunes of the album is higher than most in here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know mmlp is gonna be $7.99 that was advertised. Im sure if there is a deluxe version they will have it though.

it aint that... i dont listen to common and +*+! all day... i listen to gucci and everybody... i just dont wanna hear about serial killer and rape... and corny !*! drug references... btw must b the ganja is one of the worst weed songs i ever heard in my life...
thats because its not about weed ... its a metaphor for him getting back with dre ... i really thought you were better than this
laugh.gif
first relapse and now this song ... smh

well i only listened to the first 45 seconds... !*** is noise...
How are you going to say that a song is one of the worst you've heard and then admit to only listening to 45 seconds of it? How is anybodysupposed to respect your opinion based on that?

the way i am > your entire feel good music youll ever put out ... and thats not being disrespectful just pointing out that em has plenty of "feeling and substance and emotion" ...

the way i am came out in 2000
eyes.gif
IMO that was a different em who hadpotential to be one of the best, if not the best. but his mediocre songs are so wack that they ruin eminem for me...@#$ like that, we made you, hello, withoutme, etc

^ says u vs the world thats gonna go cop his album tomorrow smh....resting in peace he is not....HES BACK!!!!!!!!

Copping Relapse and MMLP tomorrow... Can't wait

Just became a STAN when I copped this at Hot Topic

SMH.....that shirt is ugly...the UNDFT one was nice.

Well. the album releases tommorow...and imma say if this guy doesnt do 1 millie PLUS then idk...cuz this has got to be the most promo for a cd i have everseen....this @#+#+ is just about payin down every company to get his name in there someway...

Still not feeling this CD at all....But Beautiful is dope.

Back
Top Bottom