Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by MrWavez

SMH.....that shirt is ugly...the UNDFT one was nice.

Well. the album releases tommorow...and imma say if this guy doesnt do 1 millie PLUS then idk...cuz this has got to be the most promo for a cd i have ever seen....this @#+#+ is just about payin down every company to get his name in there someway...

Still not feeling this CD at all....But Beautiful is dope.

anyone have a pic of the UNDFTD shirt?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

1_small-1.jpg

undftd-eminem-relapse-t-shirt-1.jpg

shirt is dope.

anyone remember the jordan IV eminem blue colorway?
indifferent.gif
its $60 for a shirt that says relapse on the frontand has a tracklist on the back.

In other news, Relapse has sold out on iTunes.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

it aint that... i dont listen to common and +*+! all day... i listen to gucci and everybody... i just dont wanna hear about serial killer and rape... and corny !*! drug references... btw must b the ganja is one of the worst weed songs i ever heard in my life...
thats because its not about weed ... its a metaphor for him getting back with dre ... i really thought you were better than this
laugh.gif
first relapse and now this song ... smh

well i only listened to the first 45 seconds... !*** is noise...
How are you going to say that a song is one of the worst you've heard and then admit to only listening to 45 seconds of it? How is anybody supposed to respect your opinion based on that?
i dont see why it should take a whole song for u to realize its wack...

if i dont like some +#!@ by then im usually not gonna like it... if the beat sucks i cant listen to a song... i dont care about lyrics/flow THAT much

How can your opinion about music ever be taken seriously after making that statement?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Quick question. I haven't bough a CD in YEARS...What stores sell CD's that are uncensored?

Target and Best Buy would be the easiest. FYE and stores like that have them as well. I think Wal-Mart is the only major store that cells the censoredversions. That may have even changed though but I don't know.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Quick question. I haven't bough a CD in YEARS...What stores sell CD's that are uncensored?

Target and Best Buy would be the easiest. FYE and stores like that have them as well. I think Wal-Mart is the only major store that cells the censored versions. That may have even changed though but I don't know.

Thanks bro. Appreciate it.

My favorite song changes everyday on this album...
keep switching between Beautiful, Deja Vu, Stay Wide Awake, and Underground...

What do you mean by alternate versions??? Other than seeing the tracklisting for We Made you and Crack a Bottle single versions...

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I would love for Em to rap about social issues as much as the next man. But I'm content with him doing him.

It's his music. He made a name with the zany rap. People loved him then, why not now?

And I was sure he was going to do a milli first week but a lot of people just aren't feeling the album, pre-release.
because we got older... i was in 7th grade when SSLP dropped... im 24 years old now... i dont wanna hear goofy @$* rap... i cant listen to luda either for the same reason... just too silly...

Amen to that. I don't even like socially-conscious rap either to be honest, but I can't really tolerate rap about childish/dumb topics. That'sprobably the number one reason I never really got into Em like a lot of my friends. Songs like Til I Collapse always drew me into his stuff, but I'dquickly be turned off by all the childish stuff on his albums. Any Til I Collapse type songs on Relapse?

roll.gif

I'm listening to the MMLP right now... and wow... This album is barely offensive compared to Relapse

The lyrics on Stay Wide Awake... compared to anything on MMLP
roll.gif

Dude went all out on Relapse...

Kill You was a little graphic... but the rest of the album is so toned down compared to relapse...

With people who arent up on em you could get a pass playing MMLP in the car with them...

Relapse you would straight up get a
indifferent.gif
What the hell is this...

Album is something else I'll tell you that... I still love it tho

i'm intrigued to know his worldwide sales along with his US sales. he's a global icon after all.

Back
Top Bottom