Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

LMAO! I've been to 2 best buys so far one was sold out and im sittin in this one with the manager of the store and about 12 employees/customers withrelapse blastin curse words and all ... he said they have already sold about 1,000 copies LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Deja VU
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NOT!!!!! i just woke up and will pick up one copy after i finish golfing ...

No doubt, I know today is like Christmas for you in a sense, not clowin you or anything, I just know your a big fan of Em. Enjoy and best of luck to you nextweek when those numbers come out.

LMAO! I've been to 2 best buys so far one was sold out and im sittin in this one with the manager of the store and about 12 employees/customers with relapse blastin curse words and all ... he said they have already sold about 1,000 copies LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Plenty of copies at the Best Buy at Pentagon City in VA for those in the area or that work in downtown DC.

I'm heading to Best Buy later to pick up my copy. Hopefully, they not sold out. I'm probably gonna pick up Crime Pays too, gotta support Cam.

I call k-mart cuz they advertised a Relapse that was 12.99 vs the 9.99 and it had a different cover on the ad page...
The call goes like this:

Them: k-mart how may i help you?
Me: Can i get the music department please
Music Dept Girl: Music and electronics how mai i help you?
Me: Do you guys have the Eminem Special Edition?
MDG: The what?
Me: The Eminem Relapse Special Edition
MDG: For what system?
Me: No the Eminem Relapse Special Edition
MDG: The what im sorry?
MDG: What video game is that?
Me: Not a video game, The Eminem Relapse Special Edition
MDG: Oh i thought you were talking about the video game
Me: No, so do you guys have it?
MDG: One more time
Me: EMINEM RELAPSE ALBUM SPECIAL EDITION
MDG: Let me check....

A minute later...

MDG: No we dont im sorry.

#%!!!!!! Who #@!!!@# works at a music dept section of a store and dosent know who EMINEM is!!!!!!

^You kinda stupid for not making it clear that it was a music album and constantly referring to it as the Eminem Relapse Special Edition. How about 1st askingif they had the new Eminem album, then asking if they had the special edition of that. It's clear whoever you were talking to didn't know who Em was.Talking about video games
laugh.gif

I need to start either dling better quality music or go back to buying cds ... I thought my system was starting to fade but it was just my ipod ... the beatson this cd are crazy ...

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

I call k-mart cuz they advertised a Relapse that was 12.99 vs the 9.99 and it had a different cover on the ad page...
The call goes like this:

Them: k-mart how may i help you?
Me: Can i get the music department please
Music Dept Girl: Music and electronics how mai i help you?
Me: Do you guys have the Eminem Special Edition?
MDG: The what?
MDG: For what system?
Me: No the Eminem Relapse Special Edition
MDG: The what im sorry?
MDG: What video game is that?
Me: Not a video game, The Eminem Relapse Special Edition
MDG: Oh i thought you were talking about the video game
Me: No, so do you guys have it?
MDG: One more time
Me: EMINEM RELAPSE ALBUM SPECIAL EDITION
MDG: Let me check....

A minute later...

MDG: No we dont im sorry.

#%!!!!!! Who #@!!!@# works at a music dept section of a store and dosent know who EMINEM is!!!!!!

That's on you son, how you repeat the same thing over and over and expect them to get the 5th time if they didn't the first.

haha i think you guys are missing the point

yes i agree i coulda been more clear, although i did say cd a couple times i just didnt type it in above

if i call a music dept section of a store and say the name Eminem, they should know who i am talkin about

nonetheless, on they day his cd comes out

Originally Posted by Deuce King

No doubt, I know today is like Christmas for you in a sense, not clowin you or anything, I just know your a big fan of Em. Enjoy and best of luck to you next week when those numbers come out.

LMAO! I've been to 2 best buys so far one was sold out and im sittin in this one with the manager of the store and about 12 employees/customers with relapse blastin curse words and all ... he said they have already sold about 1,000 copies LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Plenty of copies at the Best Buy at Pentagon City in VA for those in the area or that work in downtown DC.

I'm heading there after work. Hopefully they still have it around 5/6 p.m.

No doubt, I know today is like Christmas for you in a sense, not clowin you or anything, I just know your a big fan of Em. Enjoy and best of luck to you next week when those numbers come out.

I work across the street at TSA That's where I copped my copy
laugh.gif

So the two bonus songs are careful what you wish for and what is tha name of the other song?

Originally Posted by parada45

I work across the street at TSA That's where I copped my copy
laugh.gif

So the two bonus songs are careful what you wish for and what is tha name of the other song?

My Darling
pimp.gif

what the F How does best buy not have a double disc super duper limited edition of RELAPSE?
I got the normal one *sigh* but anyways album goes hard, MR. SLIM SHADY IS BACK!!

Originally Posted by parada45

^ Aight cool thanks
It's nothing fam.....
wink.gif
enjoy..

yea but i like lupe, budden, jay-z... please... just cuz i dont like wack $@% jada and corny $@% eminem... i listen to GOOD music and skip past the !*!@#*+!...

stop being a herb...
I ain't no herb #%@$%!! I was just saying u mentioned listening to 45 seconds of a track and determined it was wack...that's somenon-music listener %%%*....I expected better of you...

and then u said some %%%* about not caring about lyrics that much
laugh.gif
andthen name rappers like Hov, Lupe and Budden who in my opinion are dumb lyrical....make some sense Time damn
grin.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

sdfbheat wrote:
parada45 wrote:
^ Aight cool thanks
It's nothing fam.....
wink.gif
enjoy..

yea but i like lupe, budden, jay-z... please... just cuz i dont like wack $@% jada and corny $@% eminem... i listen to GOOD music and skip past the !*!@#*+!...

stop being a herb...
I ain't no herb #%@$%!! I was just saying u mentioned listening to 45 seconds of a track and determined it was wack...that's some non-music listener %%%*....I expected better of you...

and then u said some %%%* about not caring about lyrics that much
laugh.gif
and then name rappers like Hov, Lupe and Budden who in my opinion are dumb lyrical....make some sense Time damn
grin.gif

read... i dont care about lyrics enough to force myself to listen to a wack beat to hear them... READING IS FUNDAMENTAL... the beat was wack as %*@% so skipped the damn song... get it?

I suppose
grin.gif
...I love the way you try to talk to me like I'm some sortof little kid and @+%%....READING IS FUNDAMENTAL..%%%*% I can read and what you said is
if the beat sucks i cant listen to a song... i dont care about lyrics/flow THAT much
I took it as you can't listen to anything with a garbage beat and you don't care for lyrics that much....didn't take it as I don'tcare for lyrics that much to sit through a garbage beat...
tired.gif

My bad simple mistake
ohwell.gif
...still the way it was written sounded like howi first interpreted it....either way are opinions on music always clash

Back
Top Bottom