I guess enough time just ain't passed yet
a couple of more years that ****'ll be ILLMATIC
and 8 years later I'm still at it

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what song is that ?

Careful What You Wish For

Yo...I got a text from my phone service provider sayin eminems cd dropped and to cop it for my phone...crazy $+!

no store has the deluxe edition because it doesn't come out in stores until next week, good way to keep 2nd way sales up I guess.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

no store has the deluxe edition because it doesn't come out in stores until next week, good way to keep 2nd way sales up I guess.

Very smart move. Gonna have to keep that in the back of my mind...

Got it this morning it is
pimp.gif

My favorite so far...

Underground
Deja Vu
Stay Wide Awake

Copped the Deluxe on Itunes with my last $15. For those of you who don't like the first half of the cd, I guarantee you My Mom, Hello, and Bagpipes FromBaghdad will have arenas and stadiums going crazy. I've never been to an Em show, but this album has me amped.

Documents have been revealed to HipHopDX suggesting that Best Buy retailers have reported over 6,000 physical units of Eminem's Relapse [click to read]sold by 10 am, this morning. By these projections, the day will see an estimated 133,000 units sold of the Shady/Aftermath/Interscope Records star. Accordingto these figures, the album will be on pace to sell approximately 288,000 units at the mega-retailer alone.

The same projections also revealed that Method Man & Redman's Blackout 2! [click to read] sold over 1,000 units (combined between regular and deluxe2CD editions) by 10 am, forecasting the Def Jam release to surpass 50,000 Best Buy week sales.

Busta Rhymes' Back On My B.S. is expected to see approximately 25,000 week Best Buy sales, while DJ Drama's latest Gangsta Grillz will just eclipse10,000 units.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

Dammit just picked up my copy too. I would've waited since I downloaded the album the day it leaked.

"beautiful" is the realist $@* to be put on a rap album in a long time, a very long time. he put his soul on that track

Back
Top Bottom