Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

listened to the whole cd today, i liked a few tracks, but was not what i expected it would be

I've been listening to this whole cd non stop ever since it leaked, but went out and bought it today and still can't stop listening to it.

This is the first cd I've bought in about 3 years.

My top 3 tracks are Underground, Deja Vu, and Beautiful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bought the album today. I wasn't feeling the album at all. There's only about 3 tracks that were ok. I seem to find the rest of the album somewhatannoying. Wasn't what I expected at all.

do insternet sales count as "soundscan" i dont even know what soundscan is lol ... cuz its #1 on itunes ...

Originally Posted by jtc85

"beautiful" is the realist $@* to be put on a rap album in a long time, a very long time. he put his soul on that track
have you never heard a Joe Budden record?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i was gonna buy this jus off of gp and the fact i bought all his other stuff but i cant support garbage music any more. i shouldnt have listened to the leak but i did anyway. this album is bad in erry since of the word
smh.gif

yet, you have Gucci Mane in your sig
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

he is truly trash

I'd be surprised if the album does not hit platinum status in its first week. The album is flying off the shelves with all kinds of people buying thealbum.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i was gonna buy this jus off of gp and the fact i bought all his other stuff but i cant support garbage music any more. i shouldnt have listened to the leak but i did anyway. this album is bad in erry since of the word
smh.gif

yet, you have Gucci Mane in your sig
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

he is truly trash
I was wondering why I didn't see Pmighty's post, I already had him on ignore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

no store has the deluxe edition because it doesn't come out in stores until next week, good way to keep 2nd way sales up I guess.

Dammit just picked up my copy too. I would've waited since I downloaded the album the day it leaked.
Yea i DLed it the day it leaked too.
The Deluxe Edition comes with the 2 bonus tracks and what else?
I can't buy it this week because I'm short on cash but I might have to pick up the Deluxe version

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

no store has the deluxe edition because it doesn't come out in stores until next week, good way to keep 2nd way sales up I guess.

Dammit just picked up my copy too. I would've waited since I downloaded the album the day it leaked.
Yea i DLed it the day it leaked too.
The Deluxe Edition comes with the 2 bonus tracks and what else?
I can't buy it this week because I'm short on cash but I might have to pick up the Deluxe version

I've listened to the album about 3 times now...

MY Top 5 Songs:
1. Beautiful (now one of my all-time favorite eminem tracks)
2. De Ja Vu
3. Underground
4. Stay Wide Awake
5. Same Song and Dance

I love this album btw...

Stay Wide Awake, Deja Vu and My Darling are my favs

Am I the only one who finds the Dr. West skit scary as %#$
roll.gif
pimp.gif

After one listen I go 7-8 overall on the album.. SSLP-8.5-9 MMLP & Eminem Show-9-10 Encore-5-6

Favorite song- Beautiful
Least Favorite Song- Underground (it is hard to catch it but I'm giving the album another listen tomorrow so it may just be me)

Highly suprised. You can tell he has a lil rust to his rappin, but it is much better than I thought it would be.

Back
Top Bottom