Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

I've listened to the album about 3 times now...

MY Top 5 Songs:
1. Beautiful (now one of my all-time favorite eminem tracks)
2. De Ja Vu
3. Underground
4. Stay Wide Awake
5. Same Song and Dance

I love this album btw...

Same tracks , diff. order for me

1. Beautiful
2. Stay Wide Awake
3. Underground
4. Deja vu
5. Same Song And Dance

6. Hello

1. Deja Vu
2. Hello
3. Stay Wide Awake
4. 3 A.M
5. Paul & Steve skits
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys don't really think he's going to do a milli the 1st week right?. & No Itunes doesn't count towards RECORD SALES. Being so easy to getthe album for free. Anyways I can't stop listening to "Stay Wide Awake" & I'm not feeling "Beautiful" although it does have agood message. Hope Relapse 2 is nothing like this

Does anyone else feel sorry for him? I guess I can see it because my mom and dad are both drug addicts. But idk. The intro just made me feel really sad. Lol. Ilove the album. Underground, my darling, and insane are my favorites so far.

yet, you have Gucci Mane in your sig
he is truly trash
would my opinion be justified if i had nasir line or a buddens quote in my sig
eyes.gif
anyway i dont hype gucci up nor did i ever claim he was the greatest. ive alwayssupported em and have stated in plenty of threads em is one of my favs i jus dont like this bs. this is easily his worst effort
I was wondering why I didn't see Pmighty's post, I already had him on ignore
laugh.gif

eek.gif
i didnt realize people even knew who i was let alone takethe time of day to put pmighty on "ignore"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

& No Itunes doesn't count towards RECORD SALES.
Says who? I've never heard a definitive answer on whether or not iTunes albums get soundscanned, but they most certainly count towards anartists total album sales. Soundscan isn't the only thing keeping track of record sales....

Originally Posted by J Burner

& No Itunes doesn't count towards RECORD SALES.
Says who? I've never heard a definitive answer on whether or not iTunes albums get soundscanned, but they most certainly count towards an artists total album sales. Soundscan isn't the only thing keeping track of record sales....

Don't get me wrong he's going to cake off of this album digital wise. But every site I've seen is putting Em @ 550,000 1st week as far as albumssold out the store. But that's great w/ how the game is nowadays. W/ him being gone so long he probably should've put out a mixtape or 2 for free.

1. UnderGround
  2. Beautiful
  3. Medicine Ball
  4. De ja vu
  5. Same Song and Dance
  6. Hello
  7. Insane
  8. Stay Wide Awake
no Premeditated Order

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

No Itunes doesn't count towards RECORD SALES
Incorrect, iTunes sales count towards their soundscan numbers

You're right. & he's going to do 1.4 mil the 1st week. Dre put his foot in "Stay Wide Awake" didn't he???!!! Beat is mean!!!

1. His live show just aint the same without Proof, you can tell it's lacking something. He definitely used to feed off Proof on stage.

2. Man, that Detroit crowd was weak sauce

all i know is ... relapse deluxe edition is #1 on itunes ... and as for the #2 spot ... the regular ole relapse LOLOLOLOLOL

Well, I got my cop yesterday and the album is piff. "Underground" and "3 AM" is my favorite joints. Em really came on some wild %#*% onthis album.

You guys can't be serious. iTunes sales 100% count for Sound Scan record sales. It says so on the Sound Scan website and it would just be plain backwardsand illogical if they didn't. A non-trivial proportion of our population do not buy physical records anymore. iTunes sales are huge. You can'tseriously think that Kanye and Lil Wayne did a mil in their first weeks and digital sales didn't count. That makes no sense. Plus Billboard gets theirnumbers from Sound Scan, and with the importance of Billboard to the music industry, nobody would let it slide if such an enormous venue for sales in iTunesdidn't help an artist's Billboard position.
Nielsen SoundScan is an information system that tracks sales of music and music video products throughout the United States and Canada. Sales data from point-of-sale cash registers is collected weekly from over 14,000 retail, mass merchant and non-traditional (on-line stores, venues, etc.) outlets. Weekly data is compiled and made available every Wednesday. Nielsen SoundScan is the sales source for the Billboard music charts.

-http://www.soundscan.com/about.html

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I wish I could have gone to this joint.
It was a good time...besides this guy dropping his drink and hitting this girl with a 2 piece...but she took it and came back with a 2 piece ofher own....eastside girls are the craziest!!!

and who ever says the crowd was "weak sauce" is tripping....how can a crowd of 1500 be weak when they never shut up and sang every word...Em couldhave dropped the mic and let the crowd do the songs.....but I do agree with not having Proof on stage, the feeling of it is just different..

i finally took it out of rotation for today, after weeks ... went back to my audiobooks ... Liberty and Tyranny by Mark Levin will get one day of shine beforei pop relapse back in ...

Lilstar so you're a conservative that loves eminem....cool beans

that crowd was OK i've seen and heard much liver crowds especially for eminem and I would think for a concert of that magnitude (Free, day of release) itshould've been super crazy. doesn't come across that way in the video but i guess i could be wrong.

this album is good it's not GREAT but it definitely has replay value when I get in the eminem mood. I appreciate the honesty and emotion throughout thealbum compared to his other music.

an audio book is a reading of a book recorded on tape ... as for the book ... http://www.amazon.com/Lib...Mark-Levin/dp/1416562850 ...

before eminem dropped i dont think i listened to music for about a good 6 months ... last person i really gave time to was wayne ... but i have finished"the invisible man" "1984" "bold fresh piece of humanity" to name a few ...

Back
Top Bottom