Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

laugh.gif
Dude wasn't in the episode it was just a cheap plug he did withStewey -Pause

i like it but i'm not sure if i can deal with the subject matter too much. it feels like every other song is about valium, killing people or both. otherthan that, Stay Wide Awake is an instant fave just off the beat alone.

Are they sellin a deluxe version of Relapse anywhere?

Might have to cop MMLP again since my first one is all scratched up.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Best Buy has the MMLP for 7.99 on Tuesday, to go with Relapse

MMLP may sell more copies than any other cd dropping besides relpase if this is the case
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

because it probably doesnt play ok anymore!
I've noticed that 15 years ago you would buy cd's brand new and a lot of them looked scratched up or had marks on them...they didn'tlook perfect like they do today. Anyway all my old cd's that look really scratched up still play ok, but I guess they are only hairline scratches.

I need to buy the Slim Shady LP, it's the only Eminem album I don't have on cd right now...I live in the UK and it's selling for 5 pounds at themoment in quite a few places. I don't rate The Slim Shady LP as high as some Eminem fans, a tad overrated on here I feel, but Bonnie & Clyde is one ofmy favourite Eminem songs.

After listening to this album TONS I can safely say that this is better than TES to ME. TES is awesome, but this album is just dope to me.

I love the intro to Underground taking it back... "A lot of people ask me..."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MySpace Music & Interscope/Shady Records are very pleased to present...A record Release performance with..

WITH SPECIAL GUESTS DJ Jazzy Jeff

* * * INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET TICKETS BELOW

TICKET DISTRIBUTION WILL START @ 5:00 PM MONDAY 5/18
@ Record Time 27360 Gratiot Ave
Roseville, MI 48066

586-775-1550

PLEASE NOTE:
Tickets will be given away on a first come, first served basis, so the earlier you are there, the better chance you have of getting one. So get there early andstay in line. Once all the tickets are gone, that is it, there will be no more.

TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT SHOW, ONLY AT RECORD TIME ON MONDAY

ONE TICKET PER PERSON Show is Next Day May 19th, 2009
Information on concert venue, and door times will be made available with tickets. show will be in the Detroit area.

IT IS FREE! / ALL AGES!

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Eminem is too old he was cool back when he first came out only because no other white guy was rapping like him.

There is still NO other white guy rappin like him...

Also, there is no rapper of any race who has a better flow than Em. Not even Jigga
Wow Stan.
indifferent.gif

Who cares?

I hope you're a female.
Easy now. You guys are quick to assume everything is a diss. It was an observation in response to the posts about how Eminem doesn't dressflashy and how he keeps it down to earth fashion-wise like on the Kimmel show despite his money. You didn't see any emoticons or "Em's a _fill inthe blank_" after that; I'm a fan. I didn't think I'd have to spell everything out to you guys, but with the amount of hate in this threadgoing both ways I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Best Buy has the MMLP for 7.99 on Tuesday, to go with Relapse
All of Eminem's CDs and 50's CDs are $7.99 at Best Buy this week. I think Dre's too

Back
Top Bottom