Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

People wondering why Em doesn't smile/laugh/low energy in interviews now?

answer : he doesn't care. If Im 36, have 600million, and 3 daughters, I wouldn't even have come back out. After Relapse 2, if he doesn't do another album, you won't see Em ever again lol...
what are you talking about?

Em went in on Underground...best lyrics on the CD.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Is there a link to dl the Prelapse show from Sirius?
(Mods if its not OK to download radio shows feel free to delete)

answer : he doesn't care. If Im 36, have 600million, and 3 daughters, I wouldn't even have come back out. After Relapse 2, if he doesn't do another album, you won't see Em ever again lol...

Where did I say anything about his music? I said interviews, in public, etc..

laugh.gif
I don't know what the hell dude is talking about.Maybe he quoted you by accident.

Em is supposed to be on 106 and Park on Fri 5/22 but does anyone know which day they record that episode? I got tickets to the show on Thursday and all it saysis that Redman, Method Man, special celebrity guest are supposed to be their. Also says Freestyle Friday so I figure there recording this episode on Thrus forFriday with Eminem?

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

Em is supposed to be on 106 and Park on Fri 5/22 but does anyone know which day they record that episode? I got tickets to the show on Thursday and all it says is that Redman, Method Man, special celebrity guest are supposed to be their. Also says Freestyle Friday so I figure there recording this episode on Thrus for Friday with Eminem?
I thought Em was banned from BET
roll.gif

Last year around this time, I successfully ended a 5 year addiction to pain pills.

Em knows what he's talking about, and he articulates the demons one experiences when they are stuck in the struggle.

I'm feeling the album, but because of the content, I can't listen to it too much. Afraid I may get an itch that I haven't gotten in a while.

Dude is talented.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
I don't know what the hell dude is talking about. Maybe he quoted you by accident.
My second statement had nothing to do with the first.

does anyone know what songs he'll be doing for his 2nd and 3rd appearances on the jimmy kimmel show? after we made you, the only tv-friendly track seemslike it would be 'beautiful', which leaves one more opening. maybe 'old times sake'? but dre doesn't seem to be advertised, which i thinkhe would be.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Em is supposed to be on 106 and Park on Fri 5/22 but does anyone know which day they record that episode? I got tickets to the show on Thursday and all it says is that Redman, Method Man, special celebrity guest are supposed to be their. Also says Freestyle Friday so I figure there recording this episode on Thrus for Friday with Eminem?
roll.gif
why was he banned

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

roll.gif
why was he banned
BET is short for Black Entertainment Television

Writer's Block

I mean, don't get me wrong, I could write rhymes. But I wasn't able to write anything that was good and up to my standards. This went on for two,probably three years. It was the worst case of writer's block. Going through that I felt like %*%!. Me, personally, if I don't write all the time, if acouple of weeks go by and I'm not writing, I feel *+#%*$. I need to write, just as little exercises to feel like I'm doing something.

No Tracklist Yet For Relapse 2

It was a relief for me to not worry about the beats and strictly focus on writing and what the hell I wanted to say. It took a lot of the stress off. But"Beautiful" is a different story. That song is the only one out of a whole batch of songs - probably three or four albums' worth of material -that I recorded in the time I was gone. I did all of that when I wasn't sober and that is literally the only song that's on this record. I don'tknow if any of the others are going to make it to Relapse II, which I plan to release later this year, because I haven't picked out those songs yet.

The Disappointment of Encore

Honestly, I'm not really angry at anything right now. I'm OK with my life and what's going on right now. This is not really an emotionally drivenalbum. There are a couple of songs, "Beautiful" being one of them, that touch on where I am emotionally, but it goes there without getting too dark.The overall theme of the record is to have a centre. I feel like I lost that on my last albums. Encore is a good record but I don't feel like it was agreat record for me. It wasn't quite up to what I feel like my personal standards are for myself. It wasn't all that I'm capable of doing.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

roll.gif
why was he banned
BET is short for Black Entertainment Television
Remember the 'Just Loose it' video... Michael Jackson on fire
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Eminem is too old he was cool back when he first came out only because no other white guy was rapping like him.

There is still NO other white guy rappin like him...

Also, there is no rapper of any race who has a better flow than Em. Not even Jigga

The bonus track 'Careful What You Wish For' would definitely deserve a place on the album if it had a better beat, the lyrics are good but the beat isso boring!

Back
Top Bottom