Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Given this album constant spin from yesterday and all of today.

I don't care what the reviews say... this album is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

how come the kimmel show tonight has the wayans brothers for me n no em?

laugh.gif
fam, I think you was watching Jimmy Fallon and not Jimmy Kimmel. If so,you missed a good show.

i like the album therefore im not jealous nor am i OBVIOUSLY trying to be accepted in this community LOL ...

the 2 bonus tracks are cool but I dont think I can listen to the voice on My Darling too much lol...they're definitely not messin with the bonus tracksfrom Encore though...

why did eminem look so mad at the kimmel show? seeem's that he didnt want to be there.
Cant wait till the 19th i still havent listened to any other song, only the singles.

damn man. i love beautiful. new favorite song, its just crazy. has that stan/cleanin out my closet/sing for the moment feel to it.

this album is crack

im willing to bet eminem > lil waynes record sales
eminem has a loyal fan base...

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

em is probably my second fav. rapper ever and i hate this cd sounds like hes tryin to be offensive and crazy
"trying"????

is this the first time you heard of em? dude's materials are always offensive and crazy.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

em is probably my second fav. rapper ever and i hate this cd sounds like hes tryin to be offensive and crazy

see this right here is an oxymoronic statement
laugh.gif

People wondering why Em doesn't smile/laugh/low energy in interviews now?

answer : he doesn't care. If Im 36, have 600million, and 3 daughters, I wouldn't even have come back out. After Relapse 2, if he doesn't do anotheralbum, you won't see Em ever again lol...

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

answer : he doesn't care. If Im 36, have 600million, and 3 daughters, I wouldn't even have come back out. After Relapse 2, if he doesn't do another album, you won't see Em ever again lol...
what are you talking about?

Em went in on Underground...best lyrics on the CD.

answer : he doesn't care. If Im 36, have 600million, and 3 daughters, I wouldn't even have come back out. After Relapse 2, if he doesn't do another album, you won't see Em ever again lol...
unlike most other celebrities, he doesn't like all the attention. that's understandable. em is a global icon afterall and maybe hedoesn't like that.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

^ id be the same way too. i hate attention. i hate it hate it hate it.
exactly. look at how he's dressed on the kimmel show. basic long sleeve with no jewelry/flash. i think dude's tired of the game and justwants to make music.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

unlike most other celebrities, he doesn't like all the attention. that's understandable. em is a global icon afterall and maybe he doesn't like that.
No you're exactly right, he hates attention, that's why he lives in Detroit, and why you never see/hear about him if he's not doingpress.

Unlike Jay-z who sets up a PR event every time he changes his shoes.

unlike most other celebrities, he doesn't like all the attention. that's understandable. em is a global icon afterall and maybe he doesn't like that.
'Careful What You Wish For' says it all.

No you're exactly right, he hates attention, that's why he lives in Detroit, and why you never see/hear about him if he's not doing press.

Unlike Jay-z who sets up a PR event every time he changes his shoes.
ain't as bad as 'ye tho. he'll be pissed if there isn't a PR event if he yawns
roll.gif

man this %!#! takes me right back to high school again. album is sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. feeling stay wide awake the most so far. damn em is just crazy the entire thing

Solid album. After having high expectations for the Kiss album and being disappointed. This actually lived up to what I expected from Em. Best main streamalbum I heard this year so far.

exactly. look at how he's dressed on the kimmel show. basic long sleeve with no jewelry/flash. i think dude's tired of the game and just wants to make music.

nah that has nothing to do with being sober, Em just cant dress.

Originally Posted by geminifly

exactly. look at how he's dressed on the kimmel show. basic long sleeve with no jewelry/flash. i think dude's tired of the game and just wants to make music.

nah that has nothing to do with being sober, Em just cant dress.
laugh.gif
foreal dude isnt kanye

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom