Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Careful What You Wish For
pimp.gif

Careful What You Wish For > Darling but both were dope.....

I just liked the flow on Careful....better
pimp.gif
but the concept of Darlingwas peace...didn't care for the hook much
grin.gif

All and all good bonus tracks....

those bonus tracks are amazing. hopefully the next album sounds exactly like those two.

Im assuming he is going to go the route of dropping albums with all his personalities like he did with SSLP, MMLP and TES. So the next one will be Marshallspitting. Either way, Relapse will hold me over for a long time.

Wow, after hearing the album for the first time the tracks I am feeling the most are 'Underground', 'Stay Wide Awake', 'Insane' and'Same Song and Dance'. Other songs sounded really good as well, I'm pleasantly surprised, most of the early tracks that leaked are the worst on thealbum.

While listening to Underground and Stay Wide Awake I was like...
eek.gif
I muchprefer Eminem's normal voice on Underground...it can be hard to understand what he is saying with that accent, but then I've only heard it once Isuppose.

I like the dark sound and the beats sounded impressive...usually though Dre beats for Eminem take a backseat so Eminem's lyrics can take center stage, butnot this time...

MY DARLING IS
pimp.gif

and
Obie Trice was mentioned on Careful What You Wish For... dude needs to come back to Shady Records.

smh.gif
Those tracks shoulda been official album cuts. I hope they actually comethrough with Relapse 2.

Just got back from Kimmel. My first time seeing Em perform live. Alchemist on the 1s and 2s. Alc's family was actually right behind me and he came overbefore the set. Something seems a bit off to me about Em though. He's either in a zone or a lot on his mind. Just doesn't seem like the same guy. Crowdwas crazy hype though. And it's crazy to see how fat mike tyson really is now...it's a shame
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom