Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by eye see soles

The lyrics from the last page were from "Careful What You Wish For".
thank you sir....2 more hours at work
frown.gif
and I'll beable to go home and enjoy the bonus cuts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

eminem_relapse_05_15-430x427.png

So he dedicated all the songs to Proof.

"and you'd be happy to know that I spazzed out on em again" indeed
wink.gif

R.I.P Proof and props to Shady for dedicating his album to a man who dedicated himself to get Shady to rap
pimp.gif

Wasn't feeling the album. Only 2 tracks I liked... Got disappointed...
tired.gif

Bonus Tracks>The whole album

"Careful What You Wish For" is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone else slowing down on their spins per day?

It was 3 or 4 times, now I barely push 2.

Album can be depressing at times.
frown.gif

frown.gif
I still been bumping it 3 to 4 times but that's skipping the singles, including 3AM, not saying I don't like it just heard it a lotalready.....but I sit there with the album playing non-stop scraping cats in NBA 2k9, or playing WAW zombie mode....so it's starting to embed itself in mybrain
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The album isn't getting tired to me yet but I will agree this +%+@ could be depressing.....

This album is FIRE. Got it the day it leaked and have been bumpin it everyday. Only tracks I don't like that much are Bagpipes from Baghdad and WeMade You. You have to go in listening with an open mind and take into consideration what he's been going through and honestly this isn't that muchdifferent from the old Slim.

On a side note, lilstar you go hard homie
laugh.gif
Relax my dude, album is straight stop taking it personal when !++#+# say they ain't feelin it.

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

This album is FIRE. Got it the day it leaked and have been bumpin it everyday. Only tracks I don't like that much are Bagpipes from Baghdad and We Made You. You have to go in listening with an open mind and take into consideration what he's been going through and honestly this isn't that much different from the old Slim.

On a side note, lilstar you go hard homie
laugh.gif
Relax my dude, album is straight stop taking it personal when !++#+# say they ain't feelin it.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i gave it another listen and i like it a lot more

i still don't like insane

stay wide awake and beautiful are my favorite tracks right now

great album
pimp.gif

Darling is meh imo, I get what he's saying but I'm just not feeling it.

Careful What You Wish For
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Comparing it to the other the songs on the album I like it more than Beautiful and it's right there with Stay Wide Awake & Underground for me.I don't understand why this wasn't on the album.

Anyway this album is losing it's replay value for me. I got a feeling I'll be bumping Blackout 2 more

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@ Encore being Illmatic in a few years

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

i gave it another listen and i like it a lot more

i still don't like insane

stay wide awake and beautiful are my favorite tracks right now

great album
pimp.gif

why you not feeling Insane?!? because of the subject matter? If that's the case I completely understand
laugh.gif

Stay Wide Awake, Beautiful, Underground, and Medicine Ball will not get played to me at all....

work is %@+!+@+ dragging only because I wanna hear these bonus cuts so bad
tired.gif
30 more minutes!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

frown.gif
nope. the only thing i have played since this leaked is the whole damn album. now be careful what u wish for is constantly on.

only songs i dont like are

one times sake
we made u
beautiful

i dont like beautiful cuz its seems like everytime Em tries to make a song with some actual substance it seems to loose some of the lyrical genius that hisother songs have.

like, i can see some other rapper coming up with the flow/lyrical scheme to beautiful, but i cant see some other rapper coming up with the rhyme scheme on mostof the others songs on the cd.

if you dont like this album i really wanna know what you are looking for lol ... this #!!$ has everything ... bonus tracks are fire ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

if you dont like this album i really wanna know what you are looking for lol ... this #!!$ has everything ... bonus tracks are fire ...
IYO
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom