Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

thanks for taking the time to think of me but i like my avy just fine ... i wonder what goes through a persons mind when they go get a picture for someone else and post it lol ... thanks for part of your life homie ...

even if i could it'd all be grey. but your picture on my wall.
It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad

thats not all of the dedication youll be hearing
nerd.gif

NO WAY! theres NO WAY those songs are out! no way! how could they! link in a pm or ducktales! i hate people that are like that you are a stan just bsing us allthe time ... i cant stand that i hope thats not what youre like in real life ...

insert stoneface

NO WAY! theres NO WAY those songs are out! no way! how could they! link in a pm or ducktales! i hate people that are like that you are a stan just bsing us all the time ... i cant stand that i hope thats not what youre like in real life ...

insert stoneface
Take it easy man. Check your inbox.

naw homie lol ... there was inherent sarcasm in that reply i heard them last night but about 8 people got on my case saying i couldnt have and started callingme all types of stans and such lol ... check the end of the previous page ...

songs rock though dont they? i told yall bamas

ehhh as far as im concerned they are part of the album ... its classic status in my eyes
how can you say that when its so obvious that they were considered for the album, then scratched cause they didnt really fit.

they are good songs, especially careful what you wish for, but they are not part of Relapse...they are bonus songs on a disc.

i know they dont fit, i know why they were scratched ... but the fact is they are good songs that i consider to be a part of the album and they can easily makeup for 2 songs that you dont like ... i can add them instead of we made you and ots or another song and listen to the album not skipping anything ...

"Careful What You Wish For" could have easily gone after "Must Be The Ganja" or "Beautiful".

"My Darling" is a good bonus track.

I'm amped for this album. Can't wait til it releases.

nah if you replace songs with bonus songs you're missing the point, the album should be looked at as an album and not a collection of songs. Bonus tracksarent given as possible replacements they are just bonus songs, having nothing to do with the album.

and I don't know why people pass on Ol Times Sake, that song is dope I never skip it

o i agree with you ... in fact, one of the reasons i hold this album in such high regard is because NO ONE is making ALBUMS like this anymore ... even some ofthe greats are just throwing songs together with no purpose putting out their best 10-15 songs ... not the case here

i dont skip OTS either i love that song ... i was just using it as an example ... but i would replace we made you and crack a bottle with the bonus tracks, notbecause they are weak or whatever, but because ive heard them for over 3 months now lol ...

i guess the underlying point is, if you replace we made you and crack a bottle with the 2 bonus songs, even the haters wouldnt have $#@* to say ... the onlythey would do is harp on "insane" for the subject matter ... wahh wahh

I'm liking the bonus tracks so far.

After letting this album really sink in, Deja Vu and Same Song and Dance are DEFINITELY my two favorite tracks.

Insane, Medicine Ball, Stay Wide Awake, and Beautiful are right behind them though.

Just realized Em blames everyone but himself on his addiction and subsequent torturing/slayings (even the victims themselves) up until "Deja Vu".

Very much like a sociopath/psychopath. Dahmer, Berkowitz, Bundy, etc. were all psychopaths.

Back
Top Bottom