Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

i think the album is bad, as a rapper the content is still the same, still talks about his mom, his voice is still animated, but the songs arent doing anythingfor me!

laugh.gif

On another note, album gets better with every listen.
pimp.gif

It doesn't sound like Em rappin' off beat on Underground now.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Just listened to Underground/Ken Kaniff and had this goin' on:
eek.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif
....That song is on an old Em trip. WHEW!

Pretty much the greatest waste of beats of all time. There are a few tracks that are cool but for the most part dude just let the "I'm a crazy whiteguy" motif go. To me Eminem has so much potential that just gets lost in all the I take drugs and get raped and rape girls raps. Dude we get it. Now takeall those ill beats that Dre gives you and take the fact that you're a really good rapper and put it to better use.

Originally Posted by jc619er

Pretty much the greatest waste of beats of all time.

Nah, that's up for grabs between GRODT, Hood Hop and Diplomatic Immunity.

Pretty much the greatest waste of beats of all time. There are a few tracks that are cool but for the most part dude just let the "I'm a crazy white guy" motif go. To me Eminem has so much potential that just gets lost in all the I take drugs and get raped and rape girls raps. Dude we get it. Now take all those ill beats that Dre gives you and take the fact that you're a really good rapper and put it to better use.

What do YOU think he should rap about?

As a fan of this man since 98, I can proudly say this album is TRASH.

The only song that gave me chills of brilliance was "Stay Wide Awake". Everything else just seemed either cliche, uninspired or just plain boring.And that nasal/faux Arabic tone he now raps with is bearable for maybe one or two songs. But for the whole album it just get annoying, especially consideringthe subject matter.

I was really hoping he would drop an ACTUAL album sans the 'slim shadiness' and redundant celeb & mother bashing. I don't know about everyoneelse, but all of the silliness and shock value was cool back in 1999 when most of his fan base were teens. But it's 2009. Dude needs to grown up with hisaudience. It's just a little disappointing how someone so talented continues to sell himself short artistically for the sake of maintaining an immaturefanbase. But dude is pushing 40, how much longer does he expect it to work?

Again, as a fan I wish him the best, but as a Stan and a hip-hop head I hope this s___ flops so that it can serve as a reality check.

Cam'ron

Eminem

Who else is going to disappoint this year?

I really like this album. I think Beautiful is a great track. I'm looking forward to him performing 3 nights in a row

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Pretty much the greatest waste of beats of all time. There are a few tracks that are cool but for the most part dude just let the "I'm a crazy white guy" motif go. To me Eminem has so much potential that just gets lost in all the I take drugs and get raped and rape girls raps. Dude we get it. Now take all those ill beats that Dre gives you and take the fact that you're a really good rapper and put it to better use.

id like to know as well ...

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

i kno u werent askin me but em should b on his political/social %+!#... just speak on %+!# that people actually care about... inform some people... tell some real stories (see lupe - streets on fire)... dude still aint even made a song for proof... its other, way more important, %+!# he could b rappin about...
you're gona tell Eminem how to be Eminem?

become one of the highest selling artists and then give advice on what you think he should do.

iTunes at 1.3mill pre-sold already

I've always wondered why Eminem wasn't rapping about the ills of the world (besides Mosh)...

His influence is undeniable.

chances are if you dont like what he is rapping about then your not a loyal fan. this cd is vintage slim. reminds me of SSLP and MMLP. Never really like theEminem Show.

i kno u werent askin me but em should b on his political/social %+!#... just speak on %+!# that people actually care about... inform some people... tell some real stories (see lupe - streets on fire)... dude still aint even made a song for proof... its other, way more important, %+!# he could b rappin about...
you dont think he has a record about proof already signed sealed and on ice? come on now ... dont forget there is a relapse 2 on the way ...whether it gets released on the 19th as a surprise or later in the year, he still had to save some material for that ...

im praying its a double disk but it probably wont be ...

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

become one of the highest selling artists and then give advice on what you think he should do.

is this true?

BWS FOOT SOLDIER wrote:

eek.gif
does that factor into soundscan sales? i dont understandhow all that works ... but if thats true LMAO at the 750k first week

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

is this true?
The Source? (no Benzino)
-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom