Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

dont post numbers and not post sources...especially if you've been riding Em the whole thread (bws) Edit: damn right as i posted that ^ lol

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

dont post numbers and not post sources...especially if you've been riding Em the whole thread (bws)

You'll see soon enough.

This is insider info. Not **** to post all over the internet on every blog etc.

Nearly everywhere I've looked there has generally been very positive comments about this album. However on one forum people are still really moaning abouthis accent on the album...does he use that accent on most of the songs? I read that he only uses a normal voice on Beautiful and Underground...I hate theaccent on Old Times Sake.
frown.gif

I haven't listened to the album yet but you people are making it hard, I know if I start listening I will probably overplay it before it's released, Iremember being addicted to Eminem Show and MMLP.

Eh, not digging what I've heard so far... It also seems like every album he releases he has to have some sort of cheesy song that mocks current celebs...

As for Em, nothing he ever will do will top MM LP... Stan and The Way I Am are by far his best two songs ever.

Fam, there's no pre-orders for Relapse on iTunes. Not any more, anyway. That link to We Made You is just for the song. If you search for Relapse on iTunesyou wont find it. My guess is that they didnt want the track list to be so easily available since the track list isn't on Amazon either.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Fam, there's no pre-orders for Relapse on iTunes. Not any more, anyway. That link to We Made You is just for the song. If you search for Relapse on iTunes you wont find it. My guess is that they didnt want the track list to be so easily available since the track list isn't on Amazon either.

right next to "we made you" there is a thing that reads "BUY ALBUM" <<<<<<<<<<< Click it.

yeah and it says you will be charged $1.29 for "WE MADE YOU - SINGLE" it doesnt even say what album its gonna be on.

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

dont post numbers and not post sources...especially if you've been riding Em the whole thread (bws)

You'll see soon enough.

Since when are record sales insider information? Whats so G-14 classified about that? Shut your lying !!@ up. Em will prolly get between 800K- 1.3 Mil in thestates. I dont know worldwide sales.

Take for example Cam'ron.. if you search crime pays right now on iTunes then the album will show up with a button that says "PRE-ORDER THISALBUM" and you can view track list, etc.. No such thing for Relapse.

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

You'll see soon enough.

Guy, we got people posting nudes of Cassie and Rihanna and album sales is insider info? In that case, if you have a semi good looking sister over the age of18, PM me.

if dude really does know something then i feel him ... there is a thing called trust in the world today ya know

Obviously you feel him, but if he said "PROJECTED EM SALES AT 6K", you would be signing a different tune

Back
Top Bottom