OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Yeah not my night. If marvin williams finished with 36 instead of 6....lol I might be cashing.

Dice roll on Kanter/Adams getting good usage & garbage time against LAL frontcourt sans Randle came through on the late slate.

I've got to tilt away from full too late & turbo. With Multi-entry it's just so hard to compete (for me at least) in the full slate. You gotta hit 8/8, nobody slipping, hurt or ejected

Does anyone play the 25 cent games on DK?
I do on large slates like tonight if I like a ton of players. I played 4 quarter lineups and one of them was my best score of the night. Granted, I only won $1.50 
laugh.gif
 but a win is a win.

If I had a bigger bankroll I really wouldn't just because I'd rather spend that on extra entries in the 3 dollar Sharpshooter, bigger prize pool GPPs or single entry contests. At this point, I'm kind of only playing a few 3 dollar Sharpshooter entries a night just for fun. I know I could/should build a bigger bankroll with double ups and slow and steady, which is what I was doing, but now I'm just keeping it simple and playing a lineup or two a night.

Dice roll on Kanter/Adams getting good usage & garbage time against LAL frontcourt sans Randle came through on the late slate.

I've got to tilt away from full too late & turbo. With Multi-entry it's just so hard to compete (for me at least) in the full slate. You gotta hit 8/8, nobody slipping, hurt or ejected
This is why I don't play the full slates with sincerity. 

One $3 entry and that's all.

Came 2nd in a 100 man league and min cash in the Dribbler. A few different plays and some extra Christmas cash would be in my pocket smh.

What lineups do you guys have today? So far I have for DK

Chris Paul
Gerald green
Leonard
Mirotic
Gasol
Russel
Thompson
Ryan anderson

I don't know how I have zero exposure to AD. I thought I did. Dude single handedly scoring for the Pelicans.

Back
Top Bottom