OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Damn Damn Damn Damn.

Almost. 

I had to go with the man Joe Johnson though. 

All or none. Needed that upside and low %

I need Shmurda and Tyreke to get going....I have Fournier and Gordon going off on the same line up too

Im legit gonna be off of Tyreke if he doesnt hit value. I dont care if hes .01 shy.

Last edited:
Damn, Tornado's in Dallas, and now the game is pushed back 30minutes.

I have that game stacked too.

Might switch it up.

edit: Switched Barea/Taj/Pau for T.Parker/Aldridge/Nikola

I hate it but I'm not risking it.

Last edited:
Batum 
pimp.gif

Shmurda 
sick.gif

Tyreke is back in my good graces again

But oh boy if i subbed out Afflalo for Gordon on FD i would be sitting top 5 in this tournament

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$1,200
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]J.J. Barea[/td][td]38.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Andrew Wiggins[/td][td]25.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Chandler Parsons[/td][td]37.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Anthony Davis[/td][td]49.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Nikola Jokic[/td][td]41.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Brandon Knight[/td][td]39.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony[/td][td]40.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Boban Marjanovic[/td][td]27.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 299.50[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: DEC 26 2015 4:56PM EST

I think part of my growth as a DFS player is being able to look back at days like today and reverse engineer what went right and what didn't work & learn from my own approach to the process.

For example, someone asked about Centers today and I posted three that I felt were in good matchups for various reasons & all came through.

I rostered Ish because of D'Antoni's role in bringing him back, coupled with the matchup. I played Crabbe because he was already a key part of the backcourt rotation, compounded by no Dame and J.R.'s defense. These things worked for me because they were logical and thought out.

Josh Smith single handedly killed most of my late lineups. I put him in as a cheap punt getting the starting nod but I ignored that the experiment had failed all year long before. I didn't research and see that there was turmoil with him and the coaching staff.

I forced Booker into lineups not because I actually like his game but because no Favors, No Gobert, No Griffin, somebody has to rebound, right? I played Norris Cole not because I thought he was a good play but because some DFS article said he was a good GPP play.

Basically, a lot of times when we (or at least I) complain about player performance, to a degree it was simply a bad play in the first place. Value punt because the starter's out, playing a team with a horrible DVP, chasing points - all mistakes that seem like solid rationale but really not informed or rooted in reasearch that lasted more than 2 minutes.

My NFL lineup this week looks a lot different than what I'd usually go for because I'm going back and proving to myself why this pick makes sense. Even if it bombs, if I know the selection process was solid, I'll be cool with the loss.

Last edited:
Whooo finished top 10 in the Assist on FD.. my top 10 finish in like a year :lol:

Would've got 1st if I switched afflalo for Gordon

Last edited:
$50 double ups have been taking care of me the last few days.. If RJ Hunter and Larry Nance Jr can have solid games should be in for another good night

Back
Top Bottom