OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Gerald Green is going to hit value for me one day.

Some players just lock you up when it comes to rostering them. Green is one, I have no idea how to use him.

I need to either play him every day, or never play him at all if I want to be happy with what he shows me.

Some players just lock you up when it comes to rostering them. Green is one, I have no idea how to use him.

I need to either play him every day, or never play him at all if I want to be happy with what he shows me.
lol. you just like certain players. 

i have a thing for wesley matthews . 

lol. you just like certain players. 

i have a thing for wesley matthews . 
That's the thing though, I don't like or play Green much, I chose his matchup.

But what I'm saying is, he's in the bottom of my bottom tier of rostered players who have not hit value. (for me)

I've played him 4 times this year for 19, 16,14 and 12 Including today. 

I haven't rostered him on any of his 5x + days.

That's the thing though, I don't like or play Green much, I chose his matchup.

But what I'm saying is, he's in the bottom of my bottom tier of rostered players who have not hit value. (for me)

I've played him 4 times this year for 19, 16,14 and 12 Including today. 

I haven't rostered him on any of his 5x + days.
ok i get you. you dont like him. i still like wes  but yeah i get what you are saying now. thats how i am with all clipper players. never get any of them right. 

my lineups are done for day. bad christmas. steven adams everywhere with dragic... smh . 

Last edited:
Had a feeling Warriors/Cavs would be a bust. Should've stayed with my initial stack of the 1st 2 games.

Last edited:
wasnt feeling this slate that much to begin with but i had a free 20 dk holiday classic ticket but ehh ,plus threw in a few 3 buck lus but not even min cash. 

Man only if I nailed the second pg outside of cp3....

I had an identical lineup to the winner on FD all the way down to the last forward and center.

On DK I was on Lou Will instead of DLo, the rest of my picks mirrored the winner.

So close yet so far away

Won $1 on a free entry yesterday.
Tryna parlay that for today...whats yall lineups looking like? Advice!

Turned $10 into $45 off of a 5 person bet with my friends

Easiest $ I've made so far on DFS :smokin

Not sure who to play at C.. Stuck between:

Dwight
Vucevic
Whiteside

Suggestions??

Favors is questionable with back spasms. Without him Utah's frontcourt is meh at best. DeAndre is a great option.

I like Jokic as a value play with Duncan sitting and Gallo out but Lauvergne being in the mix does affect the minutes distribution. KAT has a great matchup against the Pacers weak frontcourt but Sam Mitchell is still the coach so I'm struggling on that one

Favors is questionable with back spasms. Without him Utah's frontcourt is meh at best. DeAndre is a great option.

I like Jokic as a value play with Duncan sitting and Gallo out but Lauvergne being in the mix does affect the minutes distribution. KAT has a great matchup against the Pacers weak frontcourt but Sam Mitchell is still the coach so I'm struggling on that one

My bad this is for early slate.. Latest game I believe is Houston's game.. But I'll consider Deandre/Jokic for my late games

We should look at Joe Johnson's $4700 price and LOCK him everywhere  but.............

$4700 is still too much for him right now. He can't hit value at that price either.

Please somebody tell me not to play Jeff Teague tonight my heart can't take man pls convince me to not even tho his price is godly

Back
Top Bottom