OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

barton is a g. unfadeable

He did this earlier in the year and everyone said the same thing. Had one bad game (maybe two) and the next time I rostered him, he was 2% owned and went off for 45 :lol: I can't wait for that to happen again. ****, might be tonight.

Tonight is gonna be so rough :lol: I think I've narrowed it down superstar/$10,000+ players wise and where to have them.

PG at 9100 on FD and playing the Kings...gotta have that
Was about to mention this.

Was watching beermakers 6 pack and he had PG13 as beast of the night. I had him as my top option. Hopefully not too many people are on him.

Amir Johnson is out...Sullinger probable

I think you gotta have Paul & Cousins in cash.

I'm playing more GPP's tonight, I'll probably pair Paul with Davis or Russell (even though I think he'll be high owned tonight as well).

I think Steph, Bron, KD & Drummond are gonna be the lower owned high priced guys tonight.

Yea I hope his last few games keep people off of him...I was hoping Johnson was out so I can roll with Olynyk.

mcw mason plumlee , jrue and tyreke . 

pg has been bad lately . i dont think he gets a 50 tonight. i like harden against orlando the best out of all the high priced dudes tonight.  russ and kd are not good plays against the lakers... most likely to be another blowout. neither had more then 35 fp the other day against the lakers. 

Last edited:
they dont. pg is going to be chalk tonight because highest over under of the night and its a good match up on paper for pg13 . i have him on  one lineup but im mostly going to be avoiding him.  might come back to bite me. well see. 

Wanted to switch it up and try out FanDuel. I sign in, enter my into, then it says they need to verify me. Then they tell me I can't be verified and to contact customer service.

So back to DraftKings I go. I'll try out FD again later.

Back
Top Bottom