OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Kobe's another contrarian play. Denver is horrific vs. SG's.

Again, that's a tournament play. In cash, lock in Barton and move on.

Mavs might as well play 4 on 5 cause they acting like Parsons not on the floor
Can't believe I have this fool on my roster
mean.gif

Had the option of Parson/Deng after the James Johnson scratch, I faded both and re-did the whole roster.

Last edited:
Same here .
tired.gif
I see these "experts" are wrong so often it's comical. They were not recommending Gasol or Covington. My one last second switch to Stanley Johnson is working out well tho.

i have him in all but 1 line up. I cant watch this mavs game. Its frustrating me 
laugh.gif

had to pivot from neck tat to parsons. If i had more time i shouldve went with Green.

Parsons better start stunting.
Should have pivoted to Stanley Johnson 
pimp.gif

Same here .
tired.gif
I see these "experts" are wrong so often it's comical. They were not recommending Gasol or Covington. My one last second switch to Stanley Johnson is working out well tho.
Gasol was recommended. Plus match up vs sixers front court

Covington has been so up and down lately and playing less than 25 min or something like that the last 3 games. So i understand them not mentioning him. Just one of those nights 
frown.gif

Gasol was recommended. Plus match up vs sixers front court

Covington has been so up and down lately and playing less than 25 min or something like that the last 3 games. So i understand them not mentioning him. Just one of those nights 
frown.gif
They were iffy on the Gasol game bein a rout,and yea I see the Covington point. I'm so close to the top scores with Barton left that I feel 100% confident tonight will be his crap the bed game.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom