OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

My punts actually all played well tonight.. Temple, Frazier, Lee, all played well. It was a couple of the mid-range guys who hurt me tonight.

NBA did some straight trolling with their lineups tonight.

How/why did Suns chose the starting lineup that they did.

Leur with 8 minutes, that isn't normal for him is it?

He's heavily owned in my late tourney though so I'm completely ok with it.

No it isn't, but he was getting more minutes with Chandler out and Morris not playing as much. Plus I think they've been going smaller at the 4 spot some too.

Yea I was just reading an article on why PHX chose the lineup.

Hornacek is searching for something that he is not seeing I guess.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...up-start-devin-booker-and-tj-warren/77727338/

"The new Suns starting lineup was announced after Suns coach Jeff Hornacek’s pregame conference, but the changes at the wings apparently turns Knight into a scoring sixth man while Tucker resumes his original role as a bench energizer and stopper.

This is the Suns’ sixth starting lineup of the season, but the previous changes had been prompted by injury or Markieff Morris’ issues. This appears to be a straight lineup change with no injuries to Knight or Tucker."

Bledsoe can go jump off a roof

Theres so many ways i couldve went today. I chose balanced vs stars and scrubs. Seems like stars and scrubs was the way to go. Thats what i get for throwing one tournament line up. Ive learned my lesson

Last edited:
Had Vuc in a few LUs, Crowder in a few, Thad and Hayward too. KAT in one. Two are in the green with another just a few points shy with Russ left. Blake and Reddick in the others. Passed on Temple in favor of Dudley smh. Just one or two rearrangements in it would be really lit. But I'll take the come up.

Also, off OLADIPO forever. Never get that guy on a good night.

won 15 in the express on $1

my full slate lus are all AWFUL though haha gunna manage to win 2-4 on one though

Harris is going to be a good pivot off of Barton. But, you do need some chalk to win big. Instead of using Faried, go after Jokic or Lauvergne. Pay up for Drummond instead of Gasol. **** like that will help.

Back
Top Bottom