OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

i have him in all but 1 line up. I cant watch this mavs game. Its frustrating me :lol:

had to pivot from neck tat to parsons. If i had more time i shouldve went with Green.

Parsons better start stunting.

I hear ya on Parsons. I was really high on him coming into tonight. So high on him, i even swooped him up in my Yahoo league. :smh: He needs to get it going.

Also Gasol, damn. I went with the "sexy" pick in Drummond :rolleyes

Parsons hurt, but he was a bit of a risk so oh well. He can do a bunch of things out there so maybe he fills up the stat sheet in a few different ways, even though eh's inconsistent.

But Patrick Patterson is kind of pissing me off. He's played 8 minutes and just now ANTHONY BENNETT got subbed in over him. Okay maybe he's hurt because he's not even on the bench right now.

Barton  single handedly trying to make up for Parsons bum ***.
smokin.gif

only played 2 lu today that i made this morning.

one had d lo and julius randle... out of 8620 im 8596 lmao smfh

Had the dope lineup tonight
nthat.gif
$375k tipoff w/145k people in it. 

Lowry/Reggie/Bosh kept me off #1 but I still ate.

And I tried more than 1 lineup, I don't like it. My second 1 ate it bad. I'll just have to play the matchups pick the prospects and take my chance @ once a day.

Hope everyone got some love tonight.

Swapped Barton for Kobe, but left KCP at SG. Was hoping to play the % game but Barton's extra 20 puts would have landed me an extra 20. 310 won the tournament and I finished with 273. Aside from KCP and Randle, I maxed out every position. Reggie, Lowry, Kobe, Whiteside, Faried, Barnes...the difference between Randle and Dirk and KCP and Barton would have placed me in the top 10. But a W is a W.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom