OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

not touching anyone in the IND/SAS game

Favors has a better match up but been underperforming.

I think Kawaii is a decent play and I'm tempted to go G Hill for a "revenge" game but I think i'll stick with the Jeremy Lin revenge today.

locked in my l/u for tonight, going with this squad

westbrook
lin
bradley
crabbe
hayward
aminu
griffin
pau
dieng

Good luck to all 
pimp.gif

Rondo
Rubio
Harden
Crabbe
Durant
Dudley
Milsap
Lee
Olynyk

In a Fanduel Single Entry GPP

Similiar lineup on DK but might move up to take CP3.

I just went back to FD a couple days ago after not playing there for over a year. I'm loving their single entry gpps. I've cashed in all 6 I've played in so far. Hoping for 7 tonight :pimp:

Casspi is stinking for sure.

The winning lineups tonight will be entirely Kings and Wizards players it feels like.

Maybe one of those guys who stack the entire lineup of the 1st game players will actually hold on and win a big GPP 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I tried to give D12 a chance cause his match up was tasty but this ***** is buns.

I dont eem think this cat is interested in basketball anymore. Goofy *** *****

This is one of those nights where I hit on certain great picks, like Gortat or Wall or whoever.. but I have one of those big time duds in each lineup too. So any kind of surprise star of the night is ruined by some bum 
laugh.gif

Boy rolled the dice with Devin Booker in late night since he started...dude has 0 and its almost half time.

pivoted from Knight/Crawford to Westbrook/Booker. I need Booker to at least hit value for ya boy.

Back
Top Bottom