Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Cause most of us Giants fans show support for the Jets, we want em' to do well.
I can't even print what my man from NY thinks of people that do that with the NY teams and I agree. It is what it is though. Don'tmatter though T.Romo/Scandrick just cost us a game that we should have blown these jokers out.

OK I NEED ALL THE GIANTS FANS HELP.

WE NEED TO GIVE ELI A NICKNAME FOR HIS CLUTCHNESS.

JETER HAS CAPTAIN CLUTCH...WHAT CAN WE GIVE ELI?

Romo gift wrapped this one for the Giants...

The first and third picks were terrible. The second one was kinda flukey but it was still a terrible throw... The defense played well enough for theCowboys to have a very comfortable lead going into the half and Tony Romo + the Felix Jones fumble gave the game away...

You give a team 17 points on a silver platter and you will not win football games in this league... The Cowboys played that god damn bad and had a chance towin that football game with 2:00 on the clock... *Shrugs* Says more to me about where they stand in relation to the class of the division than anything else...They're right there, but Tony Romo has to step up and put them over the top...

Back to work... See you dudes like Wednesday when I wake up outta this god damn zombie state...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
glad i'm not a cowboys fan anymore. Jerry is getting what he deserves. Giants win 1st game at his home. He always gave players and coaches the dirtyglove. It's only right he loses more.

Terrible game, still happy we took the W but we should have done so much more in this game. We gotta score in the red zone and Jacobs needs to go back torunning like he did when Tiki was our starter

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

OK I NEED ALL THE GIANTS FANS HELP.

WE NEED TO GIVE ELI A NICKNAME FOR HIS CLUTCHNESS.

JETER HAS CAPTAIN CLUTCH...WHAT CAN WE GIVE ELI?
Heart Attack cause every game I watch I feel like I'm about to have one

Tony Romo throws for 150 yards they were supposed to blow the Giants out? It's actually the other way around...

If the Giants weren't so inept in the "green"zone, the Cowboys wouldn't have had a chance.

Outside of Barber's injury and Tynes missing that FG, this game could not have worked out better for my fantasy team.

The Arlington Cowboys of Irving choked yet again whomp whomp whomp.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Tony Romo throws for 150 yards they were supposed to blow the Giants out? It's actually the other way around...

If the Giants weren't so inept in the "green"zone, the Cowboys wouldn't have had a chance.

My thoughts exactly.

*takes last drink

Good night.
pimp.gif

when romo threw that interception that hit wittens foot in the 2nd quarter with 81 seconds left to go in the half, i knew there was somekind of bad omen on the way
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I have absolutely no faith in Romo.
smh.gif
I understand QBs throw interceptions, but his really seem to deflate our team.

NEVER had faith in dude. Cowboys fans always ask me why I don't like Romo....and this is a perfect example. For the most part both teams played pretty bad.Giants lose braincells whenever they get into the red zone. Romo stay turning the ball over, and making dumb mistakes. But what Eli did the last 2 minutes ofthe game was spectacular. I gotta tip my hat to the Giants (Manningham/Eli) tonight for pulling out the win.

Six Flags Over Jerry is already cursed.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

-The Juice

I think it kind of goes both ways because its like saying if Romo didn't throw those picks. But by no means do i think it should have been a blow outeither way. But you guys capitalized on our mistakes and made our DB's look like high schoolers. Props for winning the game. Our running game lookedgood tonight but if we dont get our pass rush and our pass D together its going to be a long season.

This +@@% hurts

laugh.gif
So we're supposed to chalk up the Cowboys'shortcomings in today's game to the Giants making plays and the Giants inability to convert in the red zone to them simply not getting the job done... OK.

If Tony Romo plays even an average football game, the outcome of this game isn't remotely the same. None of his picks were even the result of the Giantsmaking great plays... He basically handed them two picks.. The Cowboys ran for 250 god damn yards... Tony Romo gave the game away. Period.

Please yall won but the Boys should have blown the Giants out. We going to disagree cause you looking from your view and me mine but I bet a fewpeople that aren't fans of either team can agree with what I said. Who cares about Romo the Boys ran all over you and T.Romo gave yall that game like hewas a chump scarred of a bully.

Here we go again with all the Cowboys fans excuses...
Could you please show them to me cause I don't see them.

Dallas Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int Rating
T. Romo 13 29 127 44.8 4.4 0 0 1 3 29.6

Who needs TO in the new "Romo-friendly" offense?
laugh.gif

What a day for T.O.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Touchdown? Check
happy.gif

Bills Win? Check
happy.gif

Romo Struggle? Check
happy.gif

Cowboys Lost? Check