Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Blame the L on Romeo and the secondary, especially Scandrick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

had tynes crusty #$# had made the fg late in the 2nd we wouldnt had to run the 2 min drill. This is why we cant have nice things.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Wade is done...

And don't give me that crap about "Give the defense some time, they'll get better and play up to their potential as the season goes on." Get outta here with that BS! People been saying that every year yet the defense still comes up short. You are what you are, like Tuna used to say.
A guy we could really use....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

G-Men got this. it'll be a close shootout. 35-31 is my prediction.

Giants D-backfield is suspect but that pass rush is not and should hide that weakness and we won't have blown coverages like Tampa Bay did last week. Only thing I'm worried about is Eli feeling the pressure from Ware and making some #+%!%%% throws like he usually does
Nostradamus status.

Heres a big:

roll.gif
\

To ALL you Cowboys fans.

G-Men got this. it'll be a close shootout. 35-31 is my prediction.

Giants D-backfield is suspect but that pass rush is not and should hide that weakness and we won't have blown coverages like Tampa Bay did last week. Only thing I'm worried about is Eli feeling the pressure from Ware and making some #+%!%%% throws like he usually does
Nostradamus status.

Heres a big:

roll.gif
\

To ALL you Cowboys fans.
stop being a troll

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

pimp.gif

N.Y. sports is back!

Giants + Jets BOTH beating their rivals = epic win for NY this weekend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Believe it or not, Brandon Jacobs is flapping his gums the week the Giants are coming to town.

Jacobs, who has been trading trash talk with Patrick Crayton and other Cowboys for a couple of years, finds it funny that the Giants are the guest for the grand regular-season opening of the fancy new football palace around these parts.

"They should've put Detriot in there instead of us," Jacobs told ESPN.com's Matt Mosley.
B. Jacobs just doesn't know when to quit. Cowboys by 11....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL

how many clutch games has Eli had in his short career, 12th comeback in 4th/OT

look on the bright side cowgirl fans your season is over in week 2, you have more free time this winter

Scary part is this giants team is not clicking yet....i feel bad for the rest of the league i really do

Wheres that bum Marley???
laugh.gif
Dude was FAST to come into the Pack thread gettin after Rodgers... [Marley rant] Tonya Romo 3 INT's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... ... ....... LMAO #@$(@($( T$#*$* ... .... .... ... [/Marley rant]

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

**$% you romo and **$% you Corp for #*%*$+$ up my weekend god dammit **$% my life %$%%!!!

**$%

%$%%

laugh.gif

Nice one by my G-men...
pimp.gif

Romo lost that game for us.

Scandrick was gettin burnt ALL GAME.

Good W for you giants fans.

Yall are dumb %%**$

the D played bad #%% , if Romo wouldnt have thrown 2 picks 1 for a TD we woulda won. Turn over the ball in the NFL you lose.

Giants riding high ill see you in Dec.

now i gotta hear all these dumb people talk greasy for a week. SMH damn romo we dominated the game.

now all giants fans gonna think every player on there team is god.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Giants props for winning. With that said I seriously think we should have won but Romo/Scandrick messed that up. As far as I'm concerned its no more simplethan that.

Back
Top Bottom