Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

S4L you spent the offseason questioning who the Giants # 1 receiver is but my question for you is who is the Cowboys # 1 receiver? Roy Williams is still thesame inconsistent receiver he has always been, the rest of your receivers are not spectacular either.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

true grave digging. sorta
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word...dude is:

posterimage91.gif

roll.gif

Crazy game though.

smh.gif

We gift wrapped this game for the Giants, all those turnovers; props to the Giants for being able to capitalize on them..

Eli had a hell of game, he really took command of the offense (especially on that last drive) and dissected our defense. And it looks like they have found a #1receiver in Manningham.

I have absolutely no faith in Romo.
smh.gif
I understand QBsthrow interceptions, but his really seem to deflate our team.

I was really impressed with how Eli played tonight. I remember a few years ago when he was exasperating Giants fans with his turnovers and inconsistent play(pretty much what Romo is doing to most Cowboys' fans now) but since their Superbowl run it looks liked he has turned the corner.

Blame Owens. Romo was trying to force the ball to him to keep him happy, hence the 3 picks.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I don't get the dudes that are proping both NY teams whats that about?

There's no real animosity between Jets/Giants like there are for Yankees/Mets.

[Jay-Z] This is CREW LOVE [/Jay-Z]
pimp.gif

Troy and Roger need to have a talk with Romo cause this is getting ridiculous just throwing the ball away , just bad decisions in general , Thank god for therunning game tonight . The D played well in the red zone even though Smith and Manningham where catching everything . Somebody need to pull Romo by the collarand pass cverage need to be better . But not for the TO's we would have won

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Cause most of us Giants fans show support for the Jets, we want em' to do well.
yea, no.
Not ALL.
laugh.gif

I want to see the Jets do well, they've been cursed for so damn long.

...and screw the Pats.

Tony Turnover strikes again...

I swear until somebody teaches this dude to value the ball or PUNCH HIM IN HIS FACE each time he turns the ball over we are never going to sniff an NFC EastTitle let alone a Super Bowl Title. Who cares if you get 300 yards passing if you give the opposing team 24 points off turnovers. All the more reason Jerryshould have signed Vick. Maybe with somebody challenging him for the starting roll he'll get his head out of his +#*!

Like i've been saying all along....Give Eli some fast/quick WR's and he'll put up some numbers. He's been playing with slow +%% Plex and Toomerhis entire career.

Back
Top Bottom