Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'm still shocked you watched this game Nowitness.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I downed a 5-hour energy around 2 this afternoon and I'm still riding high off that and like a 2.5 hour nap last night... My %@# is DRAGGING right now... I walked around all damn day with sunglasses on so people couldn't see the bags under my eyes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll probably be in a coma for the next three days...
Personally, I just like Ws.
That's fine and dandy. So does every sports fan. But puffing your chest out coming off a W where you were handed 17 points off 4 turnovers that your defense didn't even force...? Sorry I don't see anything definitive about either team being better or worse than the other coming outta the game... Both teams have issues.

If the Giants won a game like this against anybody else, yall dudes would be *****ing and moaning, not giggling and puffing your chests out...

I've been *****ing and moaning to my friends. But...to Cowboys fans (or ANY opposing fans) that are making terrible excuses? Tony Romo isstill your QB and if you want to say he handed the Giants 17 points, great. The Giants aren't definitively better? Awesome too. The Giants have issuesthey need to correct? No doubt. But a Win is still a Win. So...I'll giggle and puff my chest out, something I wouldn't be able to do if Tony Romowas my QB, throwing 3 picks and choking, as usual.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I swear Romo is good for at least 2 turnovers a game, and tonight he had three. This team needs to focus on the run and stop trying to force Romo to throw and create plays. Even his throws that didnt get intercepted looked bad. Jason Garrett needs to turn Romo into a bus driver type QB who doesnt have to do as much. That is really the only thing I can think of.

He is obviously not seeing the coverage or just trying to ignore it and be that gun slinger type. The act is getting old.
Who you telling. That third pick was just mind blowing, reminded me of the one he threw to Ed Reed last year

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Romo will bounce back tho

Thats the thing we all know he can put up great numbers against bad teams. Its time to start winning big games, which he just doesn't do. We all know hewill bounce back but we just want him to win the big statement games. I think he just lost a lot of trust from Jerry as our running game looked great. Honestly i really dont want him throwing more than 20 times a game because he just doesn't make smart decisions

PRO....don't forget to mail that crisp $10 bill to Harlem.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I just talked to him about it too. I gotta mail one out to Corona too
nerd.gif

And NC
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by ddot7

If the Giants score a TD each time they're in the redzone instead of attempting 4 FGs, the game isn't even close.

But if you're walking away from this with the assertion that the New York Giants are significantly better than the Dallas Cowboys, I don't know what to tell you. I don't agree. At all.
naw not this time ... this is the last straw ...

giants 2-0 and 2-0 in the division ...

cowboys 1-1 0-1 in the division ...

significantly better ... they get it done, we dont ... im not optimistic anymore ... im not giving us the benefit of the doubt ... tony romo is horrible and asi said last year and the year before WE WILL NEVER WIN WITH ROMO AT QB ... end of discussion ...

right now im ready to go 1-15 and draft colt mccoy or sam bradford ... im not kidding ...

Originally Posted by bobby1109

PRO....don't forget to mail that crisp $10 bill to Harlem.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I just talked to him about it too. I gotta mail one out to Corona too
nerd.gif

And NC
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Game Thoughts-
- You can't say the Giants should have blew them out/ Cowboys should have blew them out......If If If If If
-Giants D disappointed me tonight....What did we blitz like 4 times the whole game? ++$ was that about?
-I can be a better O.C. then Gillbride
-Manningham + Smith
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....They got speed and great hands.... Seems like Eli is confident in them bothalready
-Cowboys run game was
sick.gif
sick.gif

-Eli....no one gives him credit ever....but I would seriously maybe take 2-3 QBs in the NFL before him to lead a team down the field with time expiring. Ifpeople can't see that he is clutch when he needs to be, then idk what to tell you

-2-0
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yes Romo is big reason why we lost .... but please give much credit to our secondary who allowed Mario Manningham and Steve Smith to get 10 catches apiece
grin.gif

Ramses Barden will fix the giants red zone struggle i hope, cause i dont think we're going to get away with games like this all year we need to scoreTD's!!

2 quick thoughs before i go to sleep

lil star you are the most annoying fellow cowboy fan ive ever seen. if you hate romo and the boys so much stop supporting them
you look mad corny always bashing romo.

He threw 2 give away interceptions , when he holds the ball and dont do dumb stuff we usually dominate.

second Giants fans are morons , you were got kicked around the field the whole night if romo dont throw 14 points worth on INTS
you lose by 2 scores. You guys are not that goood we shut your amazing RB jacobs down , and we ran all over you and threw it everywhere.

once again it will come down to Dec. Its early but it clearly looks like da boys and g men are 1 and 2 in the East and maybe the NFC.
you guys won a chip ill give you that. It took peyton 5 trips before he won a playoff game . i think romo will do it this year real talk
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

this kind of game hurts me though we just aint get the last bounce on the last drive . Whats bugging me is no pressure at all on the QB the corners
played a 1 not allowing nothing outside of the TD at the end of the half. but i think we can turn this around

giants fans are morons along with every one else in the east , you not that nice

see you in the dirty jerzzz

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

lil star you are the most annoying fellow cowboy fan ive ever seen. if you hate romo and the boys so much stop supporting them

He threw 2 give away interceptions , when he holds the ball and dont do dumb stuff we usually dominate.

second Giants fans are morons , you were got kicked around the field the whole night if romo dont throw 14 points worth on INTS
you lose by 2 scores. You guys are not that goood we shut your amazing RB jacobs down , and we ran all over you and threw it everywhere.

once again it will come down to Dec. Its early but it clearly looks like da boys and g men are 1 and 2 in the East and maybe the NFC.
you guys won a chip ill give you that. It took peyton 5 trips before he won a playoff game . i think romo will do it this year real talk
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

this kind of game hurts me though we just aint get the last bounce on the last drive . Whats bugging me is no pressure at all on the QB the corners
played a 1 not allowing nothing outside of the TD at the end of the half. but i think we can turn this around

giants fans are morons along with every one else in the east , you not that nice

tongue.gif

how come theres no rush to make the nfl week 2 in review thread?

i coulda swore the nfl week 1 in review thread was made on sunday last week

i wonder why the person who traditionally makes the nfl week in review thread hasn't made it yet?

RiverXBear wrote:

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
You mad salty kid.
Its only gonna get worse from here.
Cats like you said the same thing last year....and the year before that....and the year before that...
laugh.gif

Congrats to the G-men.

Hopefully the Cowboys/Romo can pull it together next week. No need to panic just yet. It's only 2nd week
ohwell.gif

Edit - The secondary needs to step up BIG time
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom