Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

mad.gif
I didn't get to see the game

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

2 quick thoughs before i go to sleep

lil star you are the most annoying fellow cowboy fan ive ever seen. if you hate romo and the boys so much stop supporting them
you look mad corny always bashing romo.

He threw 2 give away interceptions , when he holds the ball and dont do dumb stuff we usually dominate.

second Giants fans are morons , you were got kicked around the field the whole night if romo dont throw 14 points worth on INTS
you lose by 2 scores. You guys are not that goood we shut your amazing RB jacobs down , and we ran all over you and threw it everywhere.

once again it will come down to Dec. Its early but it clearly looks like da boys and g men are 1 and 2 in the East and maybe the NFC.
you guys won a chip ill give you that. It took peyton 5 trips before he won a playoff game . i think romo will do it this year real talk
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

this kind of game hurts me though we just aint get the last bounce on the last drive . Whats bugging me is no pressure at all on the QB the corners
played a 1 not allowing nothing outside of the TD at the end of the half. but i think we can turn this around

giants fans are morons along with every one else in the east , you not that nice

see you in the dirty jerzzz
heres some of my quick thoughts for you ...

if you dont like my posts, ignore my user name ... i dont even recognize your screen name ... you mad cuz i bash romo? well the day he stops giving awaydivision games will be the day i stop bashing him ... but that day will never come because he is not good ... he is the worst quarterback in the NFL because hedoesnt know when to stop ... he doesnt realize when enough is enough ... you dont throw the ball 50 yards down field and 100 feet high on 1st and 10 with a 4point lead on the opponents 45 yard line ... he made two critical poor judgement calls where the defense just completely fooled him and threw two picks ... his3 interceptions led to 21 points ...

"He threw 2 give away interceptions , when he holds the ball and dont do dumb stuff we usually dominate. "

when is that? when we play suck !$@ teams who arent even in contention for the playoffs ... face it, after 4 years of this clown at quarterback throwing awaygames every other week, enough is enough ... everyone wants to make excuses and yell about other problems but +%+* the secondary and +%+* whatever else, iftony romo isnt playing quarterback for us last night we probably win that game ...

you go on to say the giants arent that good, yet they drove it down our throats when it mattered ... you go on to say we are 1 and 2 in the east yet the eaglesdefense will force romo to throw 4 picks just like they always do ... the washington ******** are better than us because they have a defense and a qb who willat least try to not throw the game away ... the giants and the eagles are leaps and bounds better than us ... yeah we shut jacobs down, but they had 350 yardspassing on those wonderful second year corners of ours, as well as that overrated bum terrence newman ...

i've been trying to make excuses for too many years now, lets just face facts ... tony romo is not a big time quarterback when it matters the most ... forevery good game, he has a bad game ... for every good throw, he has two bad throws ...

lil star you are the most annoying fellow cowboy fan ive ever seen. if you hate romo and the boys so much stop supporting them

He threw 2 give away interceptions , when he holds the ball and dont do dumb stuff we usually dominate.

second Giants fans are morons , you were got kicked around the field the whole night if romo dont throw 14 points worth on INTS
you lose by 2 scores. You guys are not that goood we shut your amazing RB jacobs down , and we ran all over you and threw it everywhere.

once again it will come down to Dec. Its early but it clearly looks like da boys and g men are 1 and 2 in the East and maybe the NFC.
you guys won a chip ill give you that. It took peyton 5 trips before he won a playoff game . i think romo will do it this year real talk
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

this kind of game hurts me though we just aint get the last bounce on the last drive . Whats bugging me is no pressure at all on the QB the corners
played a 1 not allowing nothing outside of the TD at the end of the half. but i think we can turn this around

giants fans are morons along with every one else in the east , you not that nice

1 and 2 in the East maybe

Cowboys 1 or 2 in the NFC not gonna happen --- their schedule is way to hard for them to lose only 3 or 4 games to be top in the NFC

You guys are not that goood we shut your amazing RB jacobs down , and we ran all over you and threw it everywhere.
couldn't the same be said for your team though?.
at the end of the day... the Giants won.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Cause most of us Giants fans show support for the Jets, we want em' to do well.
I can't even print what my man from NY thinks of people that do that with the NY teams and I agree. It is what it is though. Don't matter though T.Romo/Scandrick just cost us a game that we should have blown these jokers out.

the giants play the jets once every 4 years, and they share a stadium.... it's just not a serious rivalry. never was, never will be

either way the only reason i was even watching the jets this week is so i can see that poo poo all over boston. That's another reason why it'sdifferent. yankee fans that are giant fans are still gonna root for the jets because they essentially means rooting against boston.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Probably the dumbest Cowboy fan on here.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Probably the dumbest Cowboy fan on here.
I agree

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/VDW0ZnZxjn4&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/VDW0ZnZxjn4&hl=en&fs=1&

I have to comment on a couple things...

Is that the same Mario Manningham (who ran that ugly 4.6 40 during combine) burn Newman on that play for the TD..
Steve Smith made Scandrick his lil boy TWICE.. They need to show the other one on Sportscenter.. or somebody post it up..
Needless to say.. The Giants WR's Just took a dump on that Cowboys secondary allll night..

I was wrong about the Giants not having the number 1

I doubt their run game will be that suspect again and once they run it those WR will only be better.

Hixon+Manningham+Smith is a good core

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

You guys are not that goood we shut your amazing RB jacobs down , and we ran all over you and threw it everywhere.
couldn't the same be said for your team though?.
at the end of the day... the Giants won.
I always love when fans say this after a loss. Regardless of how bad you think we are, you STILL walked away with an L.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Cause most of us Giants fans show support for the Jets, we want em' to do well.
I can't even print what my man from NY thinks of people that do that with the NY teams and I agree. It is what it is though. Don't matter though T.Romo/Scandrick just cost us a game that we should have blown these jokers out.
the giants play the jets once every 4 years, and they share a stadium.... it's just not a serious rivalry. never was, never will be

either way the only reason i was even watching the jets this week is so i can see that poo poo all over boston. That's another reason why it's different. yankee fans that are giant fans are still gonna root for the jets because they essentially means rooting against boston.

That's true as hell lol. I hate all things Boston.

We need a gif of Smith's route.
sick.gif

Word. That was straight filth. True
nerd.gif

How am i the dumbest cowboy fan on here ?

lil star pretty much bashes his own team , and if the G men would have lost the cry babys woulda came out the wood work.

Nobody cries after a loss or puts their chest out after a win more than Cowboys fans.

Please don't compare us.

Good day.

i22bh0.jpg

How am i the dumbest cowboy fan on here ?

lil star pretty much bashes his own team , and if the G men would have lost the cry babys woulda came out the wood work.

i call it like it is ... romo has done NOTHING to convince anyone but the close minded and blind boys fan that he can win in this league ... i bash romobecause he deserves it ... i bash scandrick because he deserves it ... i bash garrett because he deserves it ... i bash felix because he deserves it ... i bashnewman because he deserves it ...

Did you all see that Justin Tuck and Brandon Jacobs are pissed about what they thought were cheap shots last night? There's a write-up in the NYDN, and Iguess the blatant trip by Adams got Tuck steamed...and in the postgame handshakes, Marc Columbo shoved Jacobs. Here's my thing...if this shove reallyhappened, why didn't Jacobs do something about it then? He doesn't seem like a dude who backs down and spouts off at the mouth afterwards....just morefuel for the fire when they meet up in Jersey in a few weeks...

do you know anything about marc columbo? i know you guys think "O M G brandon jacobs is so big and golly just so strong" but i swear to you therewasnt a badder dude on that field last night than marc columbo ... he would demolish jacobs and tuck and whoever else jumped out there ...

tell tuck stop cryin and take care of his shoulder ... maybe if he wasnt so freakily big his shoulder would have had the range of motion to brace his falleffectively instead of straight popping out ...

fuel to the fire? jacobs was talking %$$+ all week and we shut his soft *%! down ... tell him kick rocks and run harder next game ...

Back
Top Bottom