D-Boys choking on 3rd Down.

You must be sweating bullets right now.
roll.gif

Edit:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
they just switched over from the giants/eagles game and the first thing i see is romo to witten for a TD.

You must be sweating bullets right now.

And for what reason?

I just made a comment about Dallas giving up 3rd downs and you have a reason to believe I'm really tryna get on that 'fraud alert' tip?

Relax my dude. Regardless if Dallas wins or loses, they know they got secondary problems. And THAT'S ALL I commented on.

Comprehension is key my dude.

Who is the damn fool that couldn't fall on the ball? I don't understand why people are that stupid. Why are you going to try to pick up the ball when ucan just fall on it and end the game? Wow

Good job cowboys.

On behalf of the entire ******** organization, I would like to thank the Cowboys for winning this game.
Who is the damn fool that couldn't fall on the ball? I don't understand why people are that stupid. Why are you going to try to pick up the ball when u can just fall on it and end the game? Wow
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I forgot about that %**+. I swear no matter what they do, the Lions are still the Lions, and the Cowboys are just lucky as hell.

pretty incredible.

mvp? perhaps a stretch, but why the hell not?

yeah i like him a lot. i wish the giants had a qb like him. he's fun to watch and has a good vibe about him

not at all smug or cocky like some other qbs (tom brady)

Back
Top Bottom