OFFICIAL Cowboys @ Lions Vol. no 10 wins 4 the Motor City Kitties

this is the first time we've won our first game in December in a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG while.

ugly win but the best cant blow everybody out. We've seen NE almost lose to AJ Feely and Kyle Boller.

who took a group of unknown players to a 11-2 start?
Who played abysmally in his team's biggest game of the season before getting knocked out of it?

Man, you Packers fans were nowhere to be found for the most part before this season, and you've quickly become one of the most annoying groups on NT.

You and the other dude came in here with the sole purpose of trolling against the Cowboys. THE GAME WAS WEEKS AGO -- MOVE ON! Like an attached female.
eyes.gif

Ugh, the bandwagon Packers fans on here are soooo close to being NT's most annoying group of fans. SMH at still being stuck on Thursday's game

man the packers can go blow cheese ... Romo > Favre this year and there's no debate ... Cowboys > Packers this year and there's no debate ... Andas for the game today, my usual pessimistic self for some reason just didnt believe we were gonna lose this game ... It was like watching the Eagles and Ravensplay the pats, they just couldnt get that one play that would have put it out of reach ... Romo looked very very good and Witten was a beast as usual ... I wasdissapointed in our d because we couldnt get any pressure on Kitna but they still came up with that final stop which was huge ... nobody in the league wants itwith the barbarian head up and roy williams shouldnt have a job ... we won ... end of story

why are yall still talking about pack fans? damn.

and i realize youll probably try to come and blast me for "trolling" in your thread, but i think BOTH teams fans have forgotten how to win/lose..records over .900 and everybodys got their chests puffed out.

say about me what you will but im no bandwagon fan, not that i have to prove my "fanhood" to anybody.

now ive tried to keep some respect for the cowboys, ive never said any anti cowboys stuff and i dont plan to... some of the comments made my the likes of shoeson the other hand, well he gets no respect really

all im sayin is, last time i checked... the teams with the best records dont automatically win the superbowl, and starting off 11-2 and 12-1 is pretty damngood, and it appears that each team could win out.

act like youve been there

Was that my dude Ernie Sims who got burnt for the go ahead td????

Were they in man coverage????

That tough.....

How did T-Newman play today????

Newman played normal. Gave up some first down catches but overall, Kitna targeted Anthony Henry and Reeves more.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

who took a group of unknown players to a 11-2 start?
Who played abysmally in his team's biggest game of the season before getting knocked out of it?

Man, you Packers fans were nowhere to be found for the most part before this season, and you've quickly become one of the most annoying groups on NT.

You and the other dude came in here with the sole purpose of trolling against the Cowboys. THE GAME WAS WEEKS AGO -- MOVE ON! Like an attached female.
eyes.gif

I didn't even mention last week's game. YOU did. You are the attached female. That game is history, and I don't know about everyone else (theother Packer fans) but I found (yes literally) the sports and training section just this year. He did play [Barkley] Tuurrrible [/Barkley]... I'm not gonnaargue about that
laugh.gif

Good win but ugly game for the 'Boys.

Are D has to (like the past 4 years) need a better pass rush and coverage from our Db's.
i can only imagine waht the time of possession looked like. it seemed our O was never on the field.

pimp.gif
Witten was able to redeem himself.

we won we pulled it out. 12-1 ''nuff said'' platniumfunk please hop off and stay in your thread you are salty. bret favre is washed up there isaid it.

Back
Top Bottom