OFFICIAL Cowboys @ Lions Vol. no 10 wins 4 the Motor City Kitties

Man, Tough loss.
mad.gif
grin.gif

wow...i'm telling you. these mediocre non-playoff teams are stepping up their game against the elite....cowboys had the same kind of game the pats had lastweek and both teams pull out a win. they prob gonna meet in the superbowl.

Just another day at the office for the best QB in the NFC....

Maybe next week for you bitter fans...

How are Cowboys fans going to be happy about this win? They almost lost. I know a win is a win. But if the cowboys are supposed to be one of the best sure doesseem like it. All I know is that there not going to nuthin in the playoffs.

The Lions are the Clippers of the NFL

SMH @ this comment. WTF!

How are Cowboys fans going to be happy about this win? They almost lost. I know a win is a win. But if the cowboys are supposed to be one of the best sure does seem like it. All I know is that there not going to nuthin in the playoffs.
^^Damn you are mad! Lions played a heck of a game. Props but Cowboys got the win so take the loss and move on. NFC East champions, that's whywe're happy. And the defense isn't good but it's better to have these poor games now when there's still time to work things out compared to inthe playoffs when one poor game might result in going fishing.

Wow, Cowboys defense seems to play worse and worse at times, and the Lions gave them a world of chances by keeping them in the game, but thats a big NO-NO vs atop team.

LMAO @ Kitna, dude won't get another win this year.
laugh.gif

How are Cowboys fans going to be happy about this win? They almost lost. I know a win is a win. But if the cowboys are supposed to be one of the best sure does seem like it. All I know is that there not going to nuthin in the playoffs.
Did you say that about the Patriots the last two weeks?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
at some of the Cowboys fans pretty much saying this would be an easy win or blowout.
Why
laugh.gif
like if your team was playing as good as theBoys against the Lions who are stinking the joint up you wouldn't think there is a chance it could get ugly? People are funny at times. I don't care ifthey win by 1, 10, 100 a win is a win even though that was a super duper ugly one.
LOL You ain't lyin DoubleJs...Dudes let Shoes get under their skin and they're ready to jump at the slightest chance the Cowboys have a setback

Yeah yall are so right then cats will say thats why they hate (already was hating the Boys awhile ago for no reason) the Boys cause of their fans when itsone dude.
Wow, Cowboys defense seems to play worse and worse at times, and the Lions gave them a world of chances by keeping them in the game, but thats a big NO-NO vs a top team.

That doesn't make sense cause this is the first time in a minute the Boys looked like this. I could see if this was weekly but the whole D playing likethis is not common. The secondary getting the 1-2 that happens often but the whole D naw fam.

A win is win my man. You know what they say about getting close and if you don't somebody will school you on it.

that was a filthy effort by the cowboys
sick.gif
. as much as i hate them dudes, that was filty.
as for the lions.......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Best QB in the NFC??? You stay making overly bold statements. Win a playoff game... then we'll talk.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Best QB in the NFC??? You stay making overly bold statements. Win a playoff game... then we'll talk.
whos been better this season???...

Damn Kitna should of never guaranteed anything. How must he feel now
indifferent.gif
. You just don't go around guaranteeing 10 wins especially with the Detroit Lions.

Originally Posted by mavrx

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

whos been better this season???...

statistically Romo...

who took a group of unknown players to a 11-2 start?

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

SMH @ this comment. WTF!

2f035e1ec901ed62464303601c0a6cea35b079e.jpg

I knew that was you, why aren't you in the Patriots thread releasing your hate
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom