OFFICIAL Cowboys @ Lions Vol. no 10 wins 4 the Motor City Kitties

Best believe the Pack is taking notes on your waaaaack secondary.
Yeah, that same secondary that Brett Favre was throwing ducks all over the field against no more than 10 days ago...
eyes.gif
Troll.

You won't see another game from #4 like that again buddy. Dude was just playing too aggressive and forcing things.
LOL. My man just shut up, sit back, and enjoy the show....

Bitter fans I tell you....

you know for a FACT that dudes is waiting on pins & needles for this game to be over and Detroit to win....they got itchy typing fingers ready to make that"NFL Week in Review" thread at 4:04pm. There's going to be mad heads saying "where's shoes etc etc" and also got that "fraudalert" gif. ready to go.....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

you know for a FACT that dudes is waiting on pins & needles for this game to be over and Detroit to win....they got itchy typing fingers ready to make that "NFL Week in Review" thread at 4:04pm. There's going to be mad heads saying "where's shoes etc etc" and also got that "fraud alert" gif. ready to go.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So true.Boys are going to win this game. Hope I'm wrong though.

LOL You ain't lyin DoubleJs...Dudes let Shoes get under their skin and they're ready to jump at the slightest chance the Cowboys have a setback.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

you know for a FACT that dudes is waiting on pins & needles for this game to be over and Detroit to win....they got itchy typing fingers ready to make that "NFL Week in Review" thread at 4:04pm. There's going to be mad heads saying "where's shoes etc etc" and also got that "fraud alert" gif. ready to go.....
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Maaaaan, I'm not even gonna say anything. S4L, just get ya squad ready for the NFC Championship game.

*chuckles* I had to. At the 1? C'mon now...

The miscommunication in the secondary is sickening. 3rd down...you BETTER know where you're supposed to be.

Why'd you come in this thread in the first place?
To troll. What else?

These dudes finally got a damn stop...Jesus.

It's your time, Tony. Go get it, kid:pimp:

That's game.

D-Boys choking on 3rd Down.
Go do something more productive and kill yourself, son. Why'd you come in this thread in the first place? Exactly.

Reeves is such a
91a356f89391c5d34150465adaef455a7b855a3.gif
bum; I can't even fathom it.

Go do something more productive and kill yourself, son. Why'd you come in this thread in the first place? Exactly.

Aww, is this really that serious to you? My bad my dude. Excuse me if at least 500 posts of your 19K you spend on here hasn't contributed to other gamethreads.

You needa rehydrate yourself with all that saltiness coming outta you. You should be ashamed.

eek.gif
What was that man doing? Get on the damn ball...This dude gonna cost the Lions the game trying to pick that up and run with it.

All he had to do was fall on it ...

pimp.gif
Greg Blue stickin around in the league , one of the best college hitters of all time

smh.gif
Trav with the WHIFF

Back
Top Bottom