OFFICIAL Cowboys @ Lions Vol. no 10 wins 4 the Motor City Kitties

Kitna is just in a zone. They are not going to get a sack on him all day, he is just feeling it in the pocket.

This is pathetic...The defense had been making strides, and today it has taken a giant leap back. They can't stop ANYTHING Detroit is throwing at them.Short routes, deep routes, run inside, run outside, nothing. Terrible. Can't get to Kitna, a guy who has been sacked more than anyone in the league, foranything. This dude ran his mouth last year, but they're backing it up today. Martz is calling a hell of a game too, though.

The offense is real out of sync, too.

I mean, I'm not THAT surprised; it's not like the Lions are Dolphins bad like some of y'all have made it out to be.

The defense needs to see Jesus.

laugh.gif
at some of the Cowboys fans pretty much saying this would be an easy win or blowout.

Where's that one dude S4L?

Son talks endlessly about his squad. And you got Kitna ishing on your team right now.

Kitna probably understands this defense better than some of the players on Dallas' defense
tired.gif

Dallas front seven looks terrible out there. Detroit's offensive line is making it look easy
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Good stuff. Barber and Witten are playing great today. Now the defense needs to get out there and show something.

**Edit** Nope, defense just bends over again

S4L, stay salty my dude.

Beat one of the elite in the NFC one week, stay getting assaulted by Kitna the next.

Nice team my dude. Best believe the Pack is taking notes on your waaaaack secondary.

Why are they calling the delay of game penalties on Romo and CJ now when they didn't flag Barber earlier in the game?

LOL.

Professional Choke Artist...
Best believe the Pack is taking notes on your waaaaack secondary.
LOL. I would hope so after that performance by Brett Favre last week...

You won't see another game from #4 like that again buddy. Dude was just playing too aggressive and forcing things.

We'll take what your D gives us. And that's just about everything. Word to Kitna. And McHugh?

McHugh. Wait what? Yeah exactly.

Shaun Rogers keeps coming out of the game every other play
laugh.gif

How are you still not in shape 13 weeks into the season?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom