OFFICIAL Cowboys @ Lions Vol. no 10 wins 4 the Motor City Kitties

Originally Posted by Bigavelli

"Basically what it boils down to is you've got to watch what you say. Your mouth can't write checks that your (expletive) can't cash. That's what it comes down to," Newman said. "Everybody's going to see those quotes. He better just hope I don't blitz off the edge, because I've got 15, 25, 30 (thousand dollars), however much it would be for a fine. I've got that much for one fine. Revenge will be sweet definitely."
Newman
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Detriot with no Roy Williams =

Dallas - 38
Detriot - 10

Newman is a %#*%%. All talk. He will blitz, he will not deliver the hit, and will instead end up shaking Kitna's hand. No reason for this kind ofbehaviour, saying you're going to intentionally hit someone late/dirty and pay the fine. Trust that if he does as he says, Goodell will make him do thetime.

Kitna bought in on himself IMO. Calling out the defense like
smh.gif

But it doesn't matter now anyway. The league gave him a warning letter. Nothing late, nothing dirty.

I hope Kitna get dropped plenty though with Newman giving him the Shawntae Spencer treatment off the edge one good clean time.

Newman is a %#*%%. All talk. He will blitz, he will not deliver the hit, and will instead end up shaking Kitna's hand. No reason for this kind of behaviour, saying you're going to intentionally hit someone late/dirty and pay the fine. Trust that if he does as he says, Goodell will make him do the time.
Ummm actually it was kitna talkin that gangster+%%* and then reniggin on it just recently ... Newman is underated as a tackler/striker believe me... he will get one off the edge and level kitna somethings erious completely legal and completely devastating to Kitnas career ... dont forget, we got favrelast week

I seriously hope Newman doesn't blitz. When you're the top cover CB on this team, you better be out there in coverage all day. Let the bums whocan't cover like Reeves and Nate Jones blitz
laugh.gif

Wow that was so easy for the Lions. The holes were HUGE. Why do they run against good teams yet pass it all day against bad teams?

*+$+ Walters hit his head on the turf hard
smh.gif

Anthony Henry back to getting picked up.

Our D is back to looking suspect. The Lions look like they're the team that had 10 days to get ready for this one, not Dallas

laugh.gif
1st and goal at the 3 and Detroit can't punch it in. Huge stop!

Man, they're showin me this Giants-Eagles bull $%*$...if somebody hit me with a game update, ill email you a heterohug...

TD Barber, great blocking. Run it all day, we gotta keep their offense off the field

laugh.gif
Jon Kitna is right about Dallas' defense. No pressure, linebackerscan't cover, this is too EASY
smh.gif

Cowboys defense is just getting dominated, left and right. Detroit is bringing the heat today, they got a great game plan. Mixing up the pass and run, theoffensive line is dominating. Dallas is getting no pressure. Kitna is throwing precise passes on these timing routes.

On offense, the Cowboys are running the ball well but Detroit is just getting timely stops. The Lions D is doing great stopping Owens.

Yup but he's being shut down.

Dallas is getting some GIFTS right now, and they're lucky to be down only six. Lions have committed a bunch of false starts, Dallas has gotten away withtwo pass interference calls, yet the Lions offense is still feeling it
smh.gif

Bradie James and Terence Newman
nerd.gif
Ya'll want to talk, get out there and make someplays!

Wow...I want Dallas to win this game cus it helps out our playoff position, so why are they struggling?
laugh.gif

Good Lord the refs sure aren't doing the Lions any favors though. They've missed 2 terrible pass interference calls, and then the fumble recovery waspoorly handled as well. How many times do you see them let everybody pile on for a good minute, then say "Nah this guy had it first, we saw it when ithappened." So why didn't you blow the whistle and point one way or the other right when you saw it?

lol @ motor city kitties

dallas has a bit of a challenge today it seems. i think they'll pull through, but either way they're still where they want to be

Back
Top Bottom