Official Bitcoin Thread

AA2631A9-15E6-4C1E-9AB8-3442D74F15D3.jpeg

Great deals to be had if anyone has some spare change lying around.

Hopefully we'll look back in a few months and laugh at all of this. Feels like the whole world is f`ed right now. The 2020s certainly haven't gotten off to a good start lol.

i must have gotten too much sun at the beach. came home and bought more everest 😂
that damn coin is NOT an easy hold if you follow the team closely. D Double D Double the tg getting ugly again 😂

still got a small stash of usdc. let’s see how long i can hold off. tryna figure out what’s gonna bounce back quickly.

Mind shilling me? Is it just the typical Node fork?
It’s a fork of Strong. They invest in Defi protocols. Think of it as a crypto ETF

I’m not sure what they do with the money though, if the creators are doxxed and so forth. Seems like it’s a cheaper alternative to Strong.

VPND currently has two AVAX validator nodes and they're building their own network. They also want to invest in things outside of crypto to stay profitable.

Not so long ago it cost 25000 tokens to get started. Then is was 15000.

Now you can get in starting at 1000. A 5000 token node will only cost about $170 dollars at the moment. If you just let a few of those compound, you'll be looking at 10 - 20k by the end of the year and that's assuming the price doesn't go up.

Of course it would be wise to take some profits before then. We saw what happened with hoping Time could hold it down for a year.

VPND currently has two AVAX validator nodes and they're building their own network. They also want to invest in things outside of crypto to stay profitable.

Not so long ago it cost 25000 tokens to get started. Then is was 15000.

Now you can get in starting at 1000. A 5000 token node will only cost about $170 dollars at the moment. If you just let a few of those compound, you'll be looking at 10 - 20k by the end of the year and that's assuming the price doesn't go up.

Of course it would be wise to take some profits before then. We saw what happened with hoping Time could hold it down for a year.
Looks like they cut rewards quickly. About a month ago, it was 6% daily. Now it's 1%.

I think I might get in on this BS for 28 days to see what happens :lol:
The project is like 1.5 weeks old so I could try to get out before the rug

This is what my boy is doing
Might be worth the gamble
81928183-FEAB-4C3A-9BDD-8A9C0479AE0E.jpeg

It's like the same as this website almost.

Might be worth tossing a little change at the 14 day one. Make a little money and hurry up and get out.

Be interesting to see how big these things get.

TLDR version: Basically it's Defi insurance.

Alpha - Tranquil finance ( fapmasterjr fapmasterjr 's favorite protocol :lol: ) is launching their own defi game that mirrors a lot of what Defi Kingdoms does, on 2/25. Could be a good chance to get in early. I'm gonna buy some TRANQ and stake it to get some FIRA tokens as rewards (only way to get them atm).

I'm sure once the game launches you'll be able to buy FIRA in game. But I'm guessing the locked staked TRANQ will be needed for a chance to get a gen0 hero NFT (like DFK; no locks there but gotta stake JEWEL to enter into raffles).

NFA NFA NFA NFA NFA. DYOR.

tranq is on harmony?
where do you stake it?
buy and stake and that's it?
Yes; on the app website (tranquil.finance); yes. The LOCKED stake is needed to get the basket rewards which includes FIRA. 6 month lock. Im gonna lock half my position and wait to see what happens in 2 days with the game launch and if I can buy FIRA directly thru there. If not I'll lock the rest.

Back
Top Bottom